Sympathy please, I fell out of a tree...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Guess what? Yes, I fell out of a tree trying to move a rope from one branch to another, yes stupid of me I am sure.

Anyway I scrapped my arm and have nasty rope burn on all my fingers.

OUCH! And no laughing.

Beauregard

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Yikes! :eek: That doesn't sound like much fun. Hope it heals up soon!
Erin

Beauregard

Reaction score
Too true. Actually, it dosn't hurt too much now, but at the time, YOWCH!

I also scrapped my arm in a heroetic (to me anyway) effort to stay up. Luckily for me I decided to tie the rope halfway down the branch as a safty in case I had to grab it if I fell.

Otherwise, I might be hurt worse, as it is a have rope burns on my finger, am a little scrapped but otherwise unharmed.

Oh, and I won't start on how hurt my pride is now I have fallen out of a tree...

Beau!!!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I agree! A boy in my grade fell out of a tree and a stick ruptured his spleen. That was in third grade. He's done fine, and is annoying as ever :wink:

Saginaw

Reaction score
Hope you get to feeling better, Beauregard.

By the way, did you have Subway by chance? :halo:

--Saginaw

Beauregard

Reaction score
Crazy Harry said:
To be honest, I think you came out pretty lucky.
Yes, luckily I grabbed the rope and slid down it, therwise I could have hit the fence below. Well if my brother hadnt moved the rope in the first place...GRRR!!!

Thanks guys,
Beau

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
This reminds me a little of something that happened to my uncle when he was a kid. If I recall, it was Christmas Eve, my grandma was the pastor, they were about to go to the evening service and my uncle was fooling around in the backyard. He climbed up a tree in his nice clothes and everything and then somehow fell out. Poor guy, I think he wound up with a broken ankle or something and my grandma was so furious she didn't even feel sorry for him! His timing could've been better...:stick_out_tongue:
Erin

Luke

Reaction score
This is the tree fallers therapy group right ?

OK, my name is Bertrum and i have also fallen out of a tree - i was like 12 and i fell from a branch onto like a wooden log. I fractured my finger and had my arm in a sling for a few weeks ............ it got a lot of sympathy from all the girls though so that was a bonus.