T for toes version 2 (2nd T for toes)

SomeGuy75

Reaction score
Hello all,

Everbody who watched Sesame Street, knows the T for toes sketch of course. Of course, most people remember all of the scenes from it as well. I also happen to have it as well as some other people who probably do too. However, I know that there are 2 different versions of T for toes. There was one made in the later 70s as oppose to the one available now which was made in the early 70s.

The big difference in this other version are as follows: The beginning of the sketch which shows all the toes, the other version had more toes in it, the tickling scenes were different. There were more feet involved in it and I think there was one extra scene to it. The tip toe part had a different kid and different setting and the ending had all the toes doing stuff with thier feet. There may have been more differences as well. Anyhow, I was wondering knew about this other "t for toes?" If anyone actually has this, then that would be great! But anyhow, is anyone with me on this? I know there were different T for toes???

Alain

Reaction score
Hi

I agree with you about a second version of t is for toes. I even came in contact with other people saying the same thing. If you want to talk with me about it contact me at adugas@nb.sympatico.ca and I can send you a description of it from someone who got a very good memory of it.

Alain

Reaction score
Hi again, me again. Just to let you know that with the new sesame street channel comming up for 2005 showing sesame street classics. It would be the best way to get a hold on that second toes skit. It will probably be a local station and me living in Canada might not receive it. Please, if someone can tape it, I would like to get a copy. Thank you.

SomeGuy75

Reaction score
Alain said:
Hi again, me again. Just to let you know that with the new sesame street channel comming up for 2005 showing sesame street classics. It would be the best way to get a hold on that second toes skit. It will probably be a local station and me living in Canada might not receive it. Please, if someone can tape it, I would like to get a copy. Thank you.
Hmmmm....I'll check my Cable Company to see if they would have it. I don't know if the Sesame Street Channel will be available with Cox Communications here in Rhode Island but I'll find out. I checked Kazaa Light for downloads but I couldn't anything under T for Toes or Sesame Street. I really hope I can find this version 2.

ssetta

Reaction score
SomeGuy75 said:
Hmmmm....I'll check my Cable Company to see if they would have it. I don't know if the Sesame Street Channel will be available with Cox Communications here in Rhode Island but I'll find out. I checked Kazaa Light for downloads but I couldn't anything under T for Toes or Sesame Street. I really hope I can find this version 2.
Oh, COX! I know that company! Are you familiar with that channel called Noggin? Well, they USED to have this thing called "Sesame Street Unpaved" from 1999 until 2003. It consisted of 67 episodes of Sesame Street from 1969-1989. However, for the 4 years that it was on, they just kept repeating the same shows over and over. But sadly, I'm not sure that Cox will carry it, because they just happen to be like the last cable company in the U.S. to add Noggin. In fact, they did not have Noggin until way after SSU was gone. Also, I see in your "Location" thing that it says Massachusetts. I even called Cox during the time that it was still on, and they stated a few times that they had never heard of Noggin. Which part of RI do you live in? Because if you live in Bristol County, there is this other cable company, it's called "Full Channel TV." However, I don't think they'll carry it either. In fact, they were in Bristol County LONG BEFORE COX was. Full Channel did add Noggin before Cox, but before they upgraded, they were a pretty ghetto cable company. As late as 2001 or so, some of the cable boxes they used were as old as 1984. We have some very good family friends who live in the town of Bristol, who have lived there since 1999. They had FCTV, since they had no choice. And I tried to convince them to upgrading the system they already have, rather than switch to Cox. Why do you think people switched to Cox?

Andy

Reaction score
ssetta said:
Oh, COX! I know that company! Are you familiar with that channel called Noggin? Well, they USED to have this thing called "Sesame Street Unpaved" from 1999 until 2003. It consisted of 67 episodes of Sesame Street from 1969-1989. However, for the 4 years that it was on, they just kept repeating the same shows over and over. But sadly, I'm not sure that Cox will carry it, because they just happen to be like the last cable company in the U.S. to add Noggin. In fact, they did not have Noggin until way after SSU was gone.
RI is well represented in this thread, I must say, because, yes, I'm from RI, too! I keep checking COX IN DEMAND's FreeZone for ANY sign of Classic Sesame Street, but so far, no luck whatsoever. Yeah, I found it MORE than coincidental that Noggin was added to the lineup after the good stuff was taken off:boo: There's talk of a competing cable company looking to move in. If they offer PBS SPROUT, I'd definitely consider changing. If anyone from COX is reading this, give us SPROUT, PLEASE!!!!!

SomeGuy75

Reaction score
It's been a while since I've been on here. I don't anyone had any luck finding this 2nd version. I did notice the second versions of "Everybody Sleeps" and "Everybody Eats" on you tube. Anyone find anything on this 2nd version of T for toes?