T*K*O - "Speaking Terms"

MrsPepper

Reaction score
No, not for awhile unfortunately. **pouts** Worst holiday schedule ever.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well at least give us an in-flight movie, or something to keep us amused while we skive off our duties! oops....

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Here I am! Here I am! Sorry Snowthergeist! I was gone all weekend! But wow! I loved this one! Great flashbacks! And MrsP., Vibs, and Toga were awesome! :big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Here I am Beau-re-bear to tell you jokes both old and...wait..is that my line?

Ok, ok, ok. I'm sorry I didn't reply before!

I have just been...busy. Very busy. Also, Vibs hardly gets time to visit MC any more, hardly even time to play Vibs and Viq in MopFam, but I keep her updated on T.K.O.

I think the rating dropping may be to do with the lack of structure this season, (not critizing, just trying to help). Many of the episodes have been flash-backish, and also not all the characters have had reg. roles. Hmm...I don't know. Maybe we gotta go out and kill more threads and get some attention. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Here I am Beau-re-bear to tell you jokes both old and...wait..is that my line?

Ok, ok, ok. I'm sorry I didn't reply before!

I have just been...busy. Very busy. Also, Vibs hardly gets time to visit MC any more, hardly even time to play Vibs and Viq in MopFam, but I keep her updated on T.K.O.

I think the rating dropping may be to do with the lack of structure this season, (not critizing, just trying to help). Many of the episodes have been flash-backish, and also not all the characters have had reg. roles. Hmm...I don't know. Maybe we gotta go out and kill more threads and get some attention. :stick_out_tongue:
No Beau, I know where you're coming from, too many episodes this season aren't even centered around any time of thread killings or life at T*K*O what-so-ever. I'm working hard at fixing that!
So Vibs is aware that she's now a regular and no longer a recurring character?

Beauregard

Reaction score
No problem! I don't know about Vibs..hmmm....I think she's just busy ala Vic.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
The apparantly very good-looking Beauregard said:
Maybe we gotta go out and kill more threads and get some attention
I LIKE your thinkin'! You get a gold star! :big_grin: