T*K*O - "The Prawn Proposes, Part 1"

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Bwahaha! Loved the Oy moment. Loved your little exchanges between Toga and Prawnstar... you seem like an adorable couple, in T*K*O or out... :wink: (If this show had a studio audience, right now they'd be saying "OoooooOOOOooohh!")

WELCOME TO THE WRITING STAFF, PRAWNIE! You are an excellent addition.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
WELCOME TO THE WRITING STAFF, PRAWNIE! You are an excellent addition.
Hey, he's written for us before... sort of... !

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*bows* Thanks for the kind words gang! It really gets exciting in the second half! So hold onto your hats! HAT! HOLD! :halo:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Here's a little behind-the-scenes information for everyone... there's a lost episode! Well okay not a lost episode, but an episode idea that never made it to fruition and here's two reasons why:

1. The head writer never got around to fleshing out said idea.
2. Prawnie's story was original a double-length episode, so the episode was cut into two equal halves resulting in a total of 13 episodes for the season, so the other idea was chucked.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey! So where's Part 2 of this gripping T*K*O episode? Sorry, but I felt the need to do something to get our favorite shows from being cancelled before all episodes air here on MC.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hey! So where's Part 2 of this gripping T*K*O episode? Sorry, but I felt the need to do something to get our favorite shows from being cancelled before all episodes air here on MC.
Sitting on a shelf at the Muppet Central Network waiting to see the light of day.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Then get it off of the shelf and put it on already! Loyal T*K*O fans are waiting to see the wedding of the year!

furryredmonster

Reaction score
The Count said:
Then get it off of the shelf and put it on already! Loyal T*K*O fans are waiting to see the wedding of the year!
Yea! I agree!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I really loved the reference to Kathy Greenwood when Bo thinks Snowth wanted to propose to her sometime. Very good. :smile: