Tale of the Bunny Picnic

bibadoa

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Tale of the bunny picnic can be bought in the UK. I watched it as a child and have been trying to get hold of it for ages. Please can anybody help! !:eek:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
It can. BUT it is exremely rare, And you'll end up paying over Fifty pounds for it on eBay.

It has been released Three times in the USA, And most UK VCR's can play american videos. So thats your best bet.

You probably watched the original airing one Easter on BBC1.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Warrick said:
It can. BUT it is exremely rare, And you'll end up paying over Fifty pounds for it on eBay.

It has been released Three times in the USA, And most UK VCR's can play american videos. So thats your best bet.

You probably watched the original airing one Easter on BBC1.

WOW!!!! :confused: i didn't know it got releases 3 times here in the USA? Huh... who else released it besides Disney (Jim Henson Video)??? :smile: thanks...

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
WOW!!!! :confused: i didn't know it got releases 3 times here in the USA? Huh... who else released it besides Disney (Jim Henson Video)??? :smile: thanks...
Well, Sony did and I guess Henson had another partner in the '80s.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Warrick,

When was it released three times in the US? Bunny Picnic came out on video in 1993 from Buena Vista Home Video and in 1999 from Columbia Tri-Star?

nikki_sxx

Reaction score
I also remember watching it as kid in the uk, have always wanted to try and get a copy