Talent Show THIS Saturday (3/15/03)

Muppets1985

Reaction score
hey gang,

I'm soooo Nurvice , but in a good way!:smile: This coming Saturday (march 15, 2003) at 7pm. my school is having its annual Talent show and since its my last year in school I figured what the heck, lets DO somthing BIG that NO body in my town would ever 4 get. So about 2 month ago I decied to do "The Lion KIng" with BIG HUGE puppets (but I made them out of card bord) I made about 7 or 8 puppets for my "Lion King puppet mini puppet show". Noooo..lol... I'm NOT doin the whole movie just the song "I just can't wate to be King" (I hade a friend of mine burn me the song on a CD) So any wayz, as I was making the puppets (and i JUST finnished them, yesterday night) me and my friend Ben are doing ALL the Puppets. I'm doing Simba, the Zebbra Butts, and the Towering animals at the end of the song (u know when simba is on the top of all the animals and they all fall, well that what I'm doing. and my friend Ben is just doing Zazu the Bird, he was going to do 2 puppets but, i guess it was to MUCH for him b/c the hurd of animals that he "waz going to do", when Simba (me) says "every body look left" and the animals run left and right well he was going to do them but it was a little hard on him going from one puppet to the next so I found one of my other friend to do it. So HOPFLY we do ok! wish us luck!:wink: I told Ben (my friend) he'll do fine, we'll only be up there for 3mins.:excited: :excited:

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
talent shows are fun! my school dont do em though....it sucks...if they did i'll tell ya what i'd do. i'd go on stage in a red Yankees hat backwards and some hip hop clothes and make fun of Fred Durst from limp bizkit. and i'd sing the MadTV parody of "Rollin"...called "Posin"! that'd be fun...either that...or a puppet show...yeah