1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Tardy the Turtle (From Greg the Bunny)

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by frogboy4, Apr 18, 2002.

1. frogboy4 Inactive Member

I swear this turtle cracks me up and carries the entire show. Too funny!!! What do you guys think??
  2. Crazy Harry New Member

Tardy is one of the funniest characters on the show and is one of the few that accually looks almost as good as the Muppets. I also loved those unionised hampsters that were this weeks episode.
  3. Drtooth Well-Known Member

I also love Tardy (as in retard, that's how he got the name). I'm more of a count Blah fan, but he's my second fav. He's like the puppet equivilent of Ralph Wiggum (of the Simpsons). I busted an intestine after he said "Chocolate ice cream goes in the freezer!"
  4. Jivepuppet Member

Tardy for President!

"This tastes like purple!"
  5. frogboy4 Inactive Member

I'm glad that Tardy is getting an audience. I guess his name can be taken two ways. Definitely intentional. He can turn any line into comic gold. He kind of reminds me of Beauregard, but not too much. And I think he is the best built puppet as far as expressiveness goes.
  6. monkeymuppet New Member

I love tardy too, but my favorite is Count Blah. A igit Blah... Did anyone see the Janice look alike on Greg? She was on the previews for next week's show. "Janice" was in the background and she looked sorta fat. I thought that pretty cool but weird.

~Adios~
    Megan
  7. Ryan New Member

Jamie-

I love Tardy!! He's so hilarious! However, I don't like the idea he's supposed to be mentally retarded, because he could have just been a dumb character w/o being mentally challenged, but, hey, that's the writer's decision.

"The green ones make me h*****!" :p
  8. Ryan New Member

I am singing the quiet song...
  9. Ryan New Member

the quiet song ...
  10. Ryan New Member

The quiet song..:rolleyes:
    Just trying to get the "Member" privledge! ;)
  11. Jara19 New Member

Tardy is the funniest thing on the show but I think all the puppets are pretty funny.
  12. Drtooth Well-Known Member

"We're dead Gil! HEEEEH!!!"
  13. Fozzie Bear Moderator

I was slow about responding...

but I definitely thing Tardy is my fave on that show, and then there's Susan! (?)

FOZ

I haven't noticed any bears on there yet...
  14. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Geez. I guess I'm not the only one who appreciates the turtle. I really think he's the best built as well. And my friends who have seen it are all like, "Yep, that's Jamie!" LOL!
  15. Fozzie Bear Moderator

I went to the sporting goods store today and found some paintballs. The turtle was wrong. It doesn't taste like purple. It tastes like paint. Ew.

I have a pet turtle, his name is Humphrey. His WHOLE name is Humphrey Shelldon Freeman Williams III. I like giving my pets long, important sounding names. He's very smart, for a turtle. Strong and fast, too!

FOZ
  16. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Kev-

You crack me up! I have no pets, but I have wanted a Chihuahua named Pepe for years now.

...tastes like purple! Forgot about that one. Drumsticks is also chicken!