Tardy the Turtle (From Greg the Bunny)

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I swear this turtle cracks me up and carries the entire show. Too funny!!! What do you guys think??

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Tardy is one of the funniest characters on the show and is one of the few that accually looks almost as good as the Muppets. I also loved those unionised hampsters that were this weeks episode.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I also love Tardy (as in retard, that's how he got the name). I'm more of a count Blah fan, but he's my second fav. He's like the puppet equivilent of Ralph Wiggum (of the Simpsons). I busted an intestine after he said "Chocolate ice cream goes in the freezer!"

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm glad that Tardy is getting an audience. I guess his name can be taken two ways. Definitely intentional. He can turn any line into comic gold. He kind of reminds me of Beauregard, but not too much. And I think he is the best built puppet as far as expressiveness goes.

monkeymuppet

Reaction score
I love tardy too, but my favorite is Count Blah. A igit Blah... Did anyone see the Janice look alike on Greg? She was on the previews for next week's show. "Janice" was in the background and she looked sorta fat. I thought that pretty cool but weird.

~Adios~
Megan

Ryan

Reaction score
Jamie-

I love Tardy!! He's so hilarious! However, I don't like the idea he's supposed to be mentally retarded, because he could have just been a dumb character w/o being mentally challenged, but, hey, that's the writer's decision.

"The green ones make me h*****!" :stick_out_tongue:

Ryan

Reaction score
The quiet song..:rolleyes:
Just trying to get the "Member" privledge! :wink: