Teenage Mayhem S1 E2

ZootxJanice2468

Reaction score
Valentine's Mayhem
Author's note, I know it's not valentine's day but the title fit well with the song that will be in it. Love ya to death was the second song I think the Electric mayhem would come up with, so I thought of this episode being the second. By the way there will be FloydxSkeeter, ZootxJanice, and LipsxTrumpet girl.

In the warehouse's lobby Dr. Teeth was talking to the soon to be named band,
"Allright, I got my musicians, got my attention, now I'm ready to mentor, except I need to know how."
"You don't wanna ask me, I barely know how to learn." Zoot piped.
"Don't you have a multi step plan you could teach us?" Trumbone girl asked.
"Oh yeah! My 39 step plan, I can't believe I forgot about it. Okay guys, here's what I'll do, I'll teach ya my 39 step plan I used with my old band, to become famous. Allright Step 1, come up with a band name, now the way I did that was by bringing the sounds from the instruments together, since we already did that yesterday I'll tell ya you what it sounded like, if ya like it, cool, if you don't like it, we'll think of another. Hmm, your music was like...... Electric mayhem! What do ya think?" Everyone thought for a moment, but finally agreed, they were to be forever known as "Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem",
"Allright now for step 2, have something to remember your band mates by. Now since tomorrow's Valentine's day, I want you all to give eachother valentine's gifts. Now my way is a little crazy, in my hat I have all of your names, and whoever's name you get, your their secret valentiner."
(I'm just gonna skip who got who, because you can see that in the trailer)
NEXT DAY.....
Floyd was lightly strumming his bass when Beaker came in pushing a rather large box.
"Oh hey beaker. May I ask what are you doing with that large box?"
"Meep meep meep meep."
"Oh, your my secret valentiner?"
"Meep."
"Okay, well let's see what's inside." inside the box appeared to be a cotton candy machine,
"Oooh, a cotton candy machine. Thanks Beaker, but there's nothin in it." that's when Beaker decided to demonstrate. He took out a bottled water and poured some in the machine and cotton candy started to rise in it,
"Dude, you amaze me, a cotton candy machine that makes cotton candy out of water." Beaker looking proud, blew on his fist and rubbed it against his chest.
"Oh wait! I forgot to get Skeeter her gift! oh man! What if she gets disappointed?! What if she doesn't talk to me again?! What if..."
"Meep! Meep meep meep meep meep?"
"Wait, you'd actually let me give your present to me, to Skeeter?"
"Meep meep meep meep meep." Which meant "that's what friends are for."
"Hey, now that ya mention it, she does love cotton candy more than anythng! Imagine how much she'd eat by just adding water. Oh thanks Beak, I owe ya one." In the kitchen Skeeter was relaxing with a book until Floyd walked in with the machine,
"Hey Skeeter, happy Valentine's day!" Skeeter's eyes widened,
"Oh my god. Is that a.."
"Yep a cotton candy machine. and the best part is you can make more by just adding water."
"Floyd. This is the best gift ever." She said with a little tears coming out of her eyes.
"Yeah, I know you love cotton candy more than anything."
"No Floyd, I actually love something else more than anything. I've just been shy to say."
"Well, what is it?" as soon as he asked that, Skeeter wrapped her arms around Floyd's neck and gave him a long, but passionate kiss on the lips. As they parted they stared into eachother's eyes until Scooter interrupted,
"Well hello." he said satisfied while sipping a cup of coffee. While blushing Skeeter let out,
"I-I'm sorry, but I have to go give Zoot his present."
"Oh, uh sure. Go ahead." in the living room Zoot was sleeping on the couch,
"Zoot? Zoot? ZOOT!" that was so loud he fell off of the couch,
"Huh?" he asked out of confusion
"I'm sorry, but I had to inform you that I'm your secret valentiner!"
"Really?"
"Yep! Here you go." Inside a small box appeared to be two charm bracelets,
"Whoa man, what are these?"
"Those are connection bracelets. I made a pair of those for me and Scooter, so we'll be forever linked, and not be separated."
"Well thanks but, why are ya givin me two?"
"So you can give the other one to Janice!"
"Wait what? Nah. Why would Janice wanna be forever linked to me?"
"Dude, Janice loves you!" Zoot blushed a little and asked realized,
"Really? I mean, whenever she looks at me I notice those hearts in her eyes, but I never thought of anything of it."
"Well, you better go give it to her. The bracelet! I meant the bracelet sweetie."
"Okay. I'll give it to her after I perform my song for her. Oop. I mean uh, I ain't got nothin to perform! He he bye!" In another room Animal was lightly drumming until Janice walked in,
"Hey Animal!"
"Hi Janice!"
"Like, I should tell you, I'm your secret valentiner!"
"Oh! Yeah, yeah, yeah!"
"All right, here ya go!" she handed Animal two silver drumsticks,
"Yeah, I know it's not much but.." She was interrupted with Animal jumping on her and licking her face, much like a dog.
"Ohh, forgot. Me get Lips present." with that he ran out the room leaving Janice to say,
"Wow, like he is one crazy dude!" Lips was watching a little TV when Animal came running in shouting,
"Lips! Lips!" Lips looking surprised yelled,
"Animal, Animal! What is it?"
"I'm secret valentiner."
"Your my secret valentiner?"
"Yeah, yeah!"
"Cool! So what's my present?" Animal pulled out a silver trumpet that was really brand new!
"Dude, this is amazing! How did you manage this?" Animal flashed back to earlier, Zoot and Animal were in a store looking for a gift for Lips. While Zoot was trying to remember to tie his shoes, Animal told the clerk,
"I want that." he said pointing to a silver trumpet.
"Do you have money?"
"Uhh, no."
"Well you can't have it then." This got Animal mad so he jumped up and attacked the clerk, and did some untellable things to him. He grabbed the trumpet and headed over to Zoot, where he realized,
"Wait a minute. I wear sandals! Well looks like you got your gift let's go!" back to the present,
"Well wherever you got it thank you. Well I should go give Trumbone girl her gift. Now, go play your drums, okay?"
"Okay! Okay!" he yelled running off. Trumbone girl was having a slice of pizza when Lips came in,
"Hey Trumbone girl, you got a sec." With a little pizza left in her mouth she said,
"Okay."
"Well, I should let you know that, I'm your secret valentiner."
"Oh, cool!" Lips got to one knee,
"Trumbone girl, I ask your hand in relationship." Trumbone girl was blushing and tearing up,
"A-are you saying.."
"Trumbone girl, will you be my girlfriend?" She burst into tears practically yelling,
"Yes dude yes!" she was passionately kissing him on the cheek.
"Oh I'm sorry but, I have to go give Scooter his present."
"Okay. Well, I love ya."
"(Sniff) I love you too." Scooter was typing on his computer until Trumbone girl walked in,
"Hello Scooter."
"Oh, hi Trumbone girl what'cha doin?"
"About to give you your gift. I'm your secret valentiner!"
"Oh, wow!"
"Well here ya go." She handed him a box, inside appeared to be lots of "Popular science" magazines.
"Whoa! Popular science? This is my favorite magazine line! Dude, how did you get these?"
"At the store they were really cheap."
"Well, thanks Trumbone girl."
"It's nothin."
"Oh! I should go give Bunsen my present, bye!"
"Hi Bunsen."
"Oh hello Scooter. What brings you here?"
"Well I just wanna tell you that I'm your secret valentiner."
"Wow! This is a surprise. Well what's my gift?"
"You like invention ideas right?"
"Will Scooby doo be alive for 43 years?" Scooter looked at him with a questioning look.
"The answer is yes."
"Umm, yes to the invention ideas, or yes to Scooby doo's age?"
"Both."
"Oh! Well I've written out a couple of pages of ideas."
"Hmm, let's see, all purpose tenderizer, robot politician, gorilla detector, um how do you say.. oh dude! These ideas are perfect. With all of these being made, the future could be made today!"
"Well, thanks they just came to me."
"Well, nevertheless I love it. Thank you Scooter."
"No problem."
"Oh! that reminds me. I should go give Beaker his gift. toodle-oo!"
"Toodle-oo!" in another part of the lab Beaker was doing some writing until,
"Beaker. I'd like to inform you that, I am your secret valentiner. And here is my gift to you. I call this the overstuffing coat. This lab coat can carry all of your needs, such as books, backpacks, heck you could even fit a couch in there! Oh arent you tickled?" Beaker responded by giving his best friend a hug.
Later everyone except Janice was in the lobby talking with Dr. Teeth,
"All right, now you all have something to remember eachother by, except Janice. Oh! I hear footsteps, quick! turn off the lights!" Janice walked into a dark room and asked,
"Hello? Is anyone like, home?" Then she heard a familiar voice.
"Janice! Calling all Janices!"
"Like, Janice is here! Who's calling?!" Then a light turned on Zoot,
"I just wanna let 'cha know, I'm your secret valentiner!"
"Oh my god! Yaaaay!" Janice said excited.
"And my gift to you is a song I wrote, I can't sing it 'cause I'll be playing the saxophone, so Dr. Teeth will sing it."
"Allright everybody let's jam!"
"I'm gonna light some dynamite,
and blow open your heart.
I'm gonna light some dynamite,
and blow open your heart.
I'm gonna light some dynamite
And blast a tunnel to your love
Whoo! oh yeah.
I'm gonna explode an atom bomb
(ooh-ooh, skidelly blam!)
And blow a hole in your soul
(ooh-ooh skidelly blam!)
I'm gonna explode an atom ball!
(ooh-ooh skidelly blam!)
And blow a hole in your soul!
I'm gonna get through to ya baby,
(ooohhh, ooh, oooh, ooh)
Before I lose control!
(ooh, oohh)
I'll break down your exhistance
(yeah!)
With every trick I got
(Whoo!)
I know I'm gonna make ya happy baby!
Whether ya like it or not.
I'm gonna ruffle up an earthquake baby!
(ooh, oohh, skidelly blam!)
And avalanche ya with my love!
I'm gonna rumble up an earthquake Baby!
And avalanche ya with my love!
I'm gonna, I'm gonna take ya apart baby!
Until I find your love!
Yeah!
Janice was practically in tears, Zoot ran over to her,
"Zoot! That was, like cool but what does all that mean?"
"This." with that he took her face in his hands and kissed her! Everyone thought it was the cutest sight. when they pulled apart they said to eachother,
"I love you." before going back to it.
"All right, that's step 2 covered. Let's see how we get through step 3!" The doctor added.
THE END

ZootxJanice2468

Reaction score
P2
Zoot and Janice just ended their romantic moment,
"Oh! By the way I wanted to give you one of these." Of course he meant the connection bracelets.
"Oh wow! Zoot, these are amazing."
"Yeah, apparently if we wear them, we won't be separated, and we'll be together forever."
"Like, I would so love that." She said softly. Elsewhere Lips and Trumbone girl were taking a little walk in the moonlight.
"Wow, the moon's really beautiful." Trumbone girl commented,
"Your beautiful." Lips added.
"Awww. I love you."
"I love you too." They continued walking with her head snuggling on his shoulder. In the kitchen Floyd and Skeeter were talking,
"So, you liked me this whole time?"
"Yep."
"Wait, did you like your valentine?" Skeeter opened on of the drawers and took out a ribbon bow and stuck it on Floyd's hat,
"Your my valentine." Floyd just simply gave her a small peck on the cheek.
Okay now it's THE END

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Okay! That's a good story, Zoot. I hope you are having a great week.

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Awww...........people should make more stories of Lips and Trumpet Girl

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
:fanatic: Yeah, I mean, there should be stories of how Lips and Trumpet Girl met, how they were together, and maybe Dr.Teeth addin' her in the band,

ZootxJanice2468

Reaction score
Seriously, why didn't they make a palisades figure of Trumbone girl? that would've been awesome!:smile: