Teeth Question

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
hey guys i have a bit of a issue, I have a wolf puppet and he has some teeth but they seem fragile and he cant close his mouth all they way.

i seem to be playing dentist alot

anyways does anyone know of a soft durable material i can maybe replace them so they dont break...ill take reference pics later

SesameKermie

Reaction score
One idea I've seen is to use foam cosmetic wedges that are then trimmed down to make teeth. If sculpted teeth are more your style, Crayola Model magic or Sculpey might work.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
what he has now is clayish...i like the foam i kinda want him to close his mouth and not look sinister but may have to fix his eyes too

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Thinking back on Wimzie's House, I remember most of, if not all the characters) had some form of teeth... I believe, if I'm not mistaking, whatever side (skull or jaw) that had teeth, the other side would have barely noticable holes for them to sink into to allow the mouths to close all the way.

TheCreatureWork

Reaction score
Use Foam

I would recommend the cosmetic foam as stated above, but I would be cautious about using the crayola foam. It is great for molding then covering with fabric but when it is exposed it will, as time goes by, become brittle and you'll could find yourself in the same situation as you are in now.