1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Tell us about your Muppet collection...

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Barry Lee, Jan 2, 2004.

1. Apocaloso

Apocaloso New Member

I never thought to collect Muppet stuff, but I have lot of things around the house. I really care about the DVDs btw... but here a list:

Kermit The Frog Photo Puppet - 2167/2500
    The Muppet Movie VHS - PAL Italian Version
    The Muppet Movie DVD - PAL Italian Version
    The Great Muppet Caper VHS - PAL Italian Version
    The Great Muppet Caper DVD - PAL Italian Version
    The Muppets Take Manhattan DVD - NTSC
    The Muppet Christmas Carol VHS - PAL Italian Version
    The Muppet Christmas Carol DVD - PAL Italian Version
    Muppet Treasure Island VHS - PAL Italian Version
    Muppet Treasure Island DVD - PAL Italian Version
    Muppets From Space DVD - Italian Version
    It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie DVD - PAL Italian Version
    The Muppets' Wizard Of Oz DVD - PAL Italian Version
    Kermit's Swamp Years DVD - PAL Italian Version
    The Muppet Show Season 1 DVD - PAL Italian Version
    The Muppet Show Season 1 DVD - NTSC
    The Muppet Show Season 2 DVD - NTSC
    The Muppet Show Season 3 DVD - NTSC
    The Muppets 2009 Official Calendar - UK
    Animal Pillow (2000)
    Animal Plush
    Gonzo Plush
    Muppet Racemania PAL
    Muppet Monster Adventure PAL
    Muppets Party Cruise PAL
    (Only the box of a game for GBC that I have sold):o
    A Small Kermit that I have found in box of cereal in France... It was for the promotion of Muppets From Space.

And maybe some other stuff that I don't remember... In this days I discover that I stores have the OST Of Muppets Christmas Carol and a friend of mine have the VHS of Muppet Classic Theater PAL (UK version)... So i'll probably take them...R they rares?:confused:
  2. ohtherain

ohtherain New Member

Authentic Gonzo Photo Puppet Replica (MR)
    TMM DVD (Columbia)
    Kermit's Swamp Years DVD (Columbia)
    TGMC DVD (Disney)
    Muppets from Space DVD (Columbia)
    The Muppets Take Manhattan DVD (Columbia)
    The Muppet Show Season 1 DVD set (Disney)
    The Muppet Show Season 2 DVD set (Disney)
    The Muppet Show Season 3 DVD set (Disney)
    Palisades Muppet action figures (S1: Kermit, Exclusive Piggy, Bunsen, Dr. Teeth, S2: Gonzo, S3: N/A, S4: All non-variant or exclusive, S5: Newsman, Variant Janice, S6: Clifford, Pigs in Space playset, S7: Robin the Frog, Beauregard, S8: All non-variant or exclusive, S9: Stepping Out Fozzie, others: Killer Toys Animal, Uncle Deadly, Dream Date Gonzo, Sweetums, Penguins, Mega Gonzo) (Palisades)
    SST 30th Anniversary Kermit (SST)
    Muppets/Star Wars Figures (Disney)
    Two Muppet Whatnots (Disney)
  3. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

Last night I found out that I have a Bear in the Big Blue House audio cassette tape. I was listening to it on the way to school. :D
  4. zns

zns Well-Known Member

I recently just got a copy of "Miss Piggy's Aerobique Exercise Workout Album" lp in the mail today from ebay. It is a promo copy and contains the original poster that was sold with the album. Plays excellent too. :mad::mad::mad:
  5. Nekoshema

Nekoshema Member

that reminded me, when i was little i had a casette tape [and i found a copy a few months ago in a second hand shop] of sesame street's 'a baby sister for harry' :flirt: i use to play that so much growing up, even went so far as to put on a show with my plushie's for my sister :crazy:
  6. Gelfling Girl

That must have been cute. :D
  7. mostlyitsmychi

mostlyitsmychi New Member

:)hey! I see you have the Kermit Candlestick Phone. Can you help me? Mine is not working...are there instructions or anything?
    Thanks
    -m
  8. Quesal

Quesal Active Member

I got a plastic container in my room consisting of muppet babies beanies, electric mayhem plushies, a kermit beanie in a NY Yankees shirt, and a few other little muppet dolls. I also have 4 bean bag Honkers from Sesame Street's 25th Ann. I think they were from.
  9. Gelfling Girl

Hmm...let's see:
    *some DVD's
    *some video cassettes
    *Bear in the Big Blue House audio cassette
    *Sesame Street CD
    *Animal puppet
    *multiple songs on iPod ;):sing:
    *small child-sized Sesame Street suitcase
    *3 t-shirts (Beaker, Retro SS w/ peace sign, Animal "ROCK ON!")
    *Elmo PJ pants (LOL)
    *Tickle Me Elmo
    *Sesame Street Books
    *A MB book
    *Jim Henson: The Works
    *It's Not Easy Being Green
  10. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

11. muppetsliveon

muppetsliveon Member

I have:
    Blockbuster Dolls:Miss Piggy,Gonzo,Fozzie and Kermit is some where in the attic
    CD:A Green and Red Christmas, The Muppets Acelebration of 25 Years, John Denver and The Muppets A christmas together,Muppets From Space
    Music Cassettes: Put Some zing into your spring,Elmo saves Christmas,the best of elmo,R E A D Y kit,Oscar's Grouch jamboree
    Brass Key: Kermit porcelain doll
    Kroger: muppet cups plates,and bowls
    Switch Plates: Kermit & Bunsen/Beaker
    Wendys: Kermit Muppets from Space Keychain
    McDonalds GMC Glasses: Bikes,Baseball Diamond
    MGM dolls: Swedish Chef
    Coasters: 2 Kermit, 2 Animal,2 Muppet Labs,2 swedish Chef
    DVD: Muppet show season 1,2,3
    Dinosaurs season 1 & 2 Box Set
    Dinosaurs season 3 & 4 box set
    Fraggle rock Complete series box set
    Fraggle rock where it all began
    Head to toe with elmo
    Dark Crystal
    Muppets take Manhattan
    Muppets' Wizard of oz
    Follow that bird
    Elmo in grouchland
    Its a very merry muppet christmas
    best of the muppet show featuring diana ross, Rudolph Nureyev,Brooke shields
    Pez Giant big bird Fozzie
    Muppets party cruise (ps2)
    Muppets GBC game
    Muppets On with the show GBA Game
    kermit curtains
    animal watch Rainbow connection kermit pin from Muppetvision 3d
    Baby kermit keychain
    Sesame street 35 years board game
    Sababa toys:
    Muppets Magic 8 Ball, Muppets Chess set, Kermit doll, animal,bunsen, beaker, fozzie, gonzo,swedish chef,miss piggy, Cutting Edge Kermit and Miss Piggy
    Lanyard: oscar
  12. muppetsliveon

muppetsliveon Member

Tyco Dolls: Bert, Big Bird, Cookie monster, Count and Tickle Me elmo
    Ornaments: Sesame street kurt's adler, santa kermit lenox,ernie,oscar,a season to sing kermit
    Carlton cards: animal Birthday Card, Animal keychain,kermit and animal paperclips,kermit notepad,muppet stickers,kermit address book,Muppet buttons
    puzzles:Kermit painter puzzle, Muppets group puzzle
    Stamps:jim henson and the muppets
    Vhs:Elmocize,Elmo saves christmas,Snow white and the seven muppets,Bear in the big blue house,It's the muppets meet the muppets,Muppet classic theater, Elmo says boo,Christmas eve on sesame street, MM,GMC,MTI, MCC,fozzie's muppet scrapbook,Kermit's swamp Years,Elmo's world Babies dogs and more,muppet babies let's build,Tales of a bunny picnic,elmo in grouchland,Muppet family christmas (cut), big bird sings, elmo's world,sesame street 25 wonderful years,best of elmo,sing yourself silly,Elmopalooza,the daily muppet,Cinderelmo,Muppet babies time to play, Elmo's magic cookbook,Elmo visits the firehouse,it's the muppets more muppets please,put down the duckie,muppets from space,Best of kermit on sesame street
  13. muppetsliveon

muppetsliveon Member

Books: little poky little puppy comes to sesame street,wisdom of big bird,before you leap,my life as a furry red monster, It's hard out here for a shrimp,Street Gang (hardcover),Big bird brings spring to sesames street,welcome to the big blue house (lift the flap),jim henson's doodle dreams, sesame street magazine march 2001, Oscar's rotten birthday,adding fraggles,kermit learns how computers work, the monster at the end of this book,the many faces of ernie, Baby gonzo's unfinished dream,Big bird's bedtime story,ernie gets lost, where are kermit's keys,muppet christmas carol,i want to be a cowboy,what's a fraggle,just kermit and me,it's not easy being big,another monster at the end of this book,would you like to play hide and seek with lovable,furry old grover,muppets great big coloring book,favorite songs from jim henson's muppets easy piano,jim henson's muppet stories# 12 story party,jim henson's designs and doodles, return to labyrinth vol.1,2,and 3,Legends of the dark crystal vol.1, It's not easy being green and other things to consider,I can do it myself, Sesame street book and record original cast,special deliveryfozzie bear star helper, animal go bye bye, fozzie's last lap,kermit's cleanup,my name is rosita,Ernie and bert book, I want to be president,sesame street magazine February 1999, TV guide March 15-21 1997,Show and tell picturesound Program, Jim henson the works
  14. muppetsliveon

muppetsliveon Member

Palisades Action Figures:
    Vacation fozzie
    Series 3
    Lew Zealand
    Series 4
    sam the eagle as Samuel arrow
    PVC Miss piggy with towel,gonzo, snowths, Sam the eagle, Mahna Mahna,thog
    series 5
    Muppet newsman
    series 6
    clifford, waldorf
    series 7
    johnny fiama (brown suit, gray suit), frog scout robin,beauregard
    series 8
    marvin suggs, sam the eagle
    series 9
    swedish chef, steppin out fozzie,pops
  15. muppetsliveon

muppetsliveon Member

muppet shirts
    animal muppets band , oscar OG (original Grouch),big face cookie monster,kermit it's easy being green,kermit klein, kermit in 360 circle
    Cd:
    Fraggle rockin:a collection
  16. Quesal

Quesal Active Member

Last thing I added to my collection was the 1978 FisherPrice release Animal Puppet and I LOVE it!
  17. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

On two requests, the threads have been merged.
  18. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Thank you Kevin the Foz! :D
  19. GonzoLover85

GonzoLover85 Member

My newest addition is the "quilting with the muppets" book.

Next step will be to make the actual quilt.
  20. Fluffets

Fluffets New Member

New additions!

A few days ago I got a nice surprise, a little rowlf plush:sympathy: that was originally from mcdonalds:mad: (of course we'd never go there!:)) and listed below are some other things I'm waiting to come in the post that mum bought as "early christmas presents"...

Copy of original Signed photo of Jim Henson and Kermit (both of them signed it)

Fisher Price Rowlf Puppet

Fisher Price (presumabely, my Mum never said) Fozzie puppet

small mcdonalds Fozzie plush

and thats it, I might have to send photos of some of my things.