Temporary Hiatus (Only a Month!)

Beebers

Reaction score
Well, I'm half-Russian, Half-Scot. But we had a rogue German dude marry in in zee murky past, so my surname eez German. That said, I'm as uncomfortable with anit-beer discussions as I am with religious ones, they are equally dangerous. Because it involves judgementalism. My favorite toast over a good dark beer or anything else is l'chaim. To life. I'm sure I'm in trouble now. Can we not just have fun. And not judge. Yes we can. Go forth and be good-natured.

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Beebers said:
That said, I'm as uncomfortable with anit-beer discussions as I am with religious ones, they are equally dangerous. Because it involves judgementalism. My favorite toast over a good dark beer or anything else is l'chaim. To life. I'm sure I'm in trouble now. Can we not just have fun. And not judge. Yes we can. Go forth and be good-natured.
Well, I'm not anti-beer... It's just not for me. Don't much like the stuff. But don't get me started on my caffeine addiction!!! :crazy: :crazy:

jediX

Reaction score
So you guys can have your stuff, Andy and I can have Jolt colas and expressos. Sound good? :wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Manda:-D said:
Lock your doors & hide your Muppet toys-I think I'm back for good!!!!
I meant to come back again a while ago, but time got away from me!
...And no, Beau, I didn't forget a/b yall! (Though I can't say I didn't try! :wink: )

...So, when does the party start?
When? Just about next time you leavbe, I reckon! :wink:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
jediX said:
So you guys can have your stuff, Andy and I can have Jolt colas and expressos. Sound good? :wink:
So that means we all get to drink what we enjoy? Sounds good to me! :smile:

I don't know about you guys, but I've personally been partying already. Anybody bring a CD of "welcome back" music?

Whatever

Reaction score
No, I have a new German CD, "Aber bitte mit Sahne!" I'm really exciting about it, although I don't like the songs as much as I hoped, they will probably grow on me.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*Vonders eef unyvon notted that Oi've been on CMC leasted recently....*