"Temptation"

D

Dil

Tell me, which seemed more memorable to you? The "Temptation" Number performed by Octopusses or The "Temptation" Number performed by the Muppet Glee Club?

JimJudy

Reaction score
Dil said:
Tell me, which seemed more memorable to you? The "Temptation" Number performed by Octopusses or The "Temptation" Number performed by the Muppet Glee Club?
The Glee Club!Did you know when Miss Piggy talk to kermit in that number it was Frank Oz but when she sang it was Richard Hunt?Also at the very end of it you can see Dave Goelz head.:sing: "You smiled carrying me OOOOOONNNNNN!My eart was gone,you were temtation!":sing:

David French

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Quick question, what's that?
For a change, he's actually making sense. He's asking which version of the song "Temptation" (sung on two different eps. of TMS) do we prefer - the Muppet Glee Club version (from Juliet Prowse) or the version sung/drummed by the three Octopi (from the James Coburn).

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh, Muppet GLee Club by far! It's just so funny, and Miss Piggy's voice there is scary and deliciously hilarious!!! Plus the "Dum, dahdahdah, dum, dahdahdah's" going on are laugh-out-loud funny.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Hahaha I totally for got about that one. Now that I'm thijking about it that was sooo funny, and indeed scary in a silly kind of way. :smile:

Beauregard said:
Oh, Muppet GLee Club by far! It's just so funny, and Miss Piggy's voice there is scary and deliciously hilarious!!! Plus the "Dum, dahdahdah, dum, dahdahdah's" going on are laugh-out-loud funny.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
My mom can't stand the Glee Club only because of the color of Piggy's mouth.:rolleyes::mad: ... BUT seriously, I like the Glee Club.

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
I've never seen the other version, but I am sure that Muppet Glee Club will remain my favorite as it had the biggest impact on me. Not only is the pre-song dialogue hilarious ("And when I wave the stick, I would like to HEAR SOMETHING!") but to me, it was the first sketch that really showed the beginnings of Piggy as we know her today.

(Oh yeah, and can't forget about the Dave cameo.)