Terry Angus Puppets

Erine81981

Reaction score
I would love for you make me a cat puppet. I was wondering how much it would be?

BorkBork

Reaction score
I don't think Terry is on here very often. At least he doesn't post often :smile: Just throw him an email, he'll answer you. Might take a few days if he's buzy tho.

/Anders

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hello Erine81981

Some how I missed this post but then again as BorkBork has said I'm not on as often as I use to be. If you want me to make a cat puppet for you or at least talk about it you can e-Mail me at butchg@hfx.eastlink.ca.

I could make you a cat puppet close to the one I built for eBay quite some time ago. If you want to get a look at that one here's the web page:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11741&item=3117654287

If the link does not work just copy and paste it to your browser.

Take care
Terry Angus :wink:

Lu775

Reaction score
Hey Terry,
I'm not Erine81981, but thanks for posting the link. I hadn't seen Clipper before!
(The action shot of him shredding the stuffing out of the chair is classic!)
:zany:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'm Here Terry. But It might be awhile until I can buy something. Please don't be mad because I didn't post I was waiting for some money so it might be alot longer I'll post I guess when I'm ready. Thanks. Bye.

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi Lu775.

Thanks for the comment on Clipper and I'm glad you liked him. His ripping the stuffing out of the chair is one of my favorite shots too. Thanks again.

Hi Erine81981.

Don't worry I'm not mad and I completely understand. It's good to know so just let me know when ever your ready. See ya and take care.

Terry Angus