Terry Angus' shark puppet didn't sell.

Rugby

Reaction score
I was hoping for a character puppet with a Christmas theme for his next one, but he came out with the shark and nobody bid on it. At least not over the reserve. I hope he comes out with a cool character puppet for his next one he puts on ebay.

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi Rugby,

I am still crying over the Shark not selling but I'll get over it. :wink: I have not been posting many puppets these days because I have been ill for the past three months, my doctor now beleaves that I have Acid Reflux which I hope that I can get a handle on.

This has caused me to slow down in my production of the eBay puppets. I have made a Christmas themed puppet although it is kind of late in the month and I just got it up on ebay last night. I'll be making a full announcement later today or tonight. Here's the link to the puppet:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5943753450

Ok Rugby I guess that's it for now. Take care of yourself

Terry Angus

Rugby

Reaction score
Thanks, Terry! I sent you a communication via ebay. I look forward to your reply!

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear about the acid reflux, pal. :sympathy: I've got that too -- nasty, huh? I've had 2 endoscopies and a bunch of other crud just to let me know I should stop eating citrus and chocolate. Sometimes it's just nice to know you're not the only one, so I feel for ya! Pile on the Tums and I hope you can get a handle on it soon.