Thank you, Luke

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I want to thank you for mentioning in your quote that ALF is going to be on "Hollywood Squares" next week. They didn't say it in the advertisements. I wouldn't have known if I hadn't read your quote. I know he's not a Muppet and this post might not be totally relevant here, but I thought I'd mention it. I do miss seeing that furry alien on TV. The 10-10-220 ads just aren't enough. Lol.

Luke

Reaction score
It's a pleasure Daffyfan, glad to keep fellow ALF fans informed. Yes ALF will be making his return to the 'squares all next week after a very long absence - it should be quite interesting to watch.
I think he's probably there to promote all the new ALF merchandise thats coming out - the ALF 'Master Plush' license was bought by 'Fun4All Corp' and they have everything from mini bean toys, talking plushes, hand puppets, posters and unarticulated PVC action figures hitting the shops. 'ALF' came from the same management stable as the Muppets and lots of people here are fans of both, celebrating puppetry in general so don't be afraid to mention the ol'ALFer, but yes as Jessica said, keep stopping by the 'ALF Fan Forum' and you get 100% ALF - theres a whole new website coming soon too !

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Yeah, I knew ALF was coming back when I started seeing him in those ads. I remember seeing him on "Hollywood Squares" in the 80s, I was waiting for him to make an appearance on this version of the show.