1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Thanks everyone (puppet pics)

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by biblebetty, Apr 9, 2004.

1. biblebetty

biblebetty New Member

I just wanted to thank everyone that helped me since october. you guys have been great. You were always there when I got into trouble with my puppet building or when I needed a laugh. I showed these pics on my thread "bad mouth" but I wanted everyone to see them and to thank them for there help.

Whale - October thread - alternative night - Jonah & the Whale
    Gift Boxes - December thread - Christmas program - "The Greatest Gift"
    Cactus & Singers - April thread - Easter program - Ministry Concert

if the singers patterns look familar I build these puppets at a class given by David Penabecker. It was worth every penny. Well tell me that you think?

Thank all of you.
    http://www.wlbconline.com/Alice/
  2. Tztz

Tztz Member

i think that those puppets are awsome :) beautiful work
  3. Show and Tell

Show and Tell Member

I love that whale! Do you have a pattern for that?
  4. biblebetty

biblebetty New Member

Yes I do. I save all my patterns just in case something happens to the orginal and I need to dup it. The Whale, Gifts, & Cactus are origanal patterns created by me. Except for the Mexcian singers those pattern came from a class I took by David Penabecker, boy that was a great class and David was the most patient and nicest guy you will ever want to be taught by. Its expensive and I took the class twice but I learned a lot from him

Bible Betty
  5. Show and Tell

Show and Tell Member

Would you be willing to share it?
  6. ScrapsFlippy

ScrapsFlippy Member

Great work!

Very expressive, nicely finished puppets.

-Scraps
  7. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

Me los gustan! :)
  8. biblebetty

biblebetty New Member

I might be hard to share the Whale I only have two patterns the side view of the whale, and the bottom. I was watching the veggie tales Jonah & the Whale show, and I noticed that the whale they used was actually a sprem whale so I went to a whale web site and had one of our puppeteers draw a large sprem whale. I took it from there. I don't know how much two patterns will help.
  9. Show and Tell

Show and Tell Member

I guess what I really would need to see is how it works. The mechanics of it. Can you take some pictures of the puppeteers working it? And a good look down the great fishes throut would be helpful.