Thanks to Lunatic and Lu!!!

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I finally got my Red floyd! Well, actually, I don't have it in hand yet, but my g/f stopped by and picked it up at the EB where Luantic Daring had asked them on tuesday to put it on hold for me :smile: As a matter of fact, she actually picked up 2 of them, since it's a 2 for one deal going on now, so I might have an extra if anyon else needs one...we'll see...gotta check out the qulaities and stuff since htey aren't in hand yet..

anyway, just wanted to say thanks to Lunatic and Lu as well for thinking of me :smile:

my muppet collection grows ever closer to completion...

Lunatic Daring

Reaction score
It does my heart good to bring the joy of Muppet paraphenalia to anyone's home, so the pleasure was mine:stick_out_tongue: So glad it worked out! Hope your g/f didn't get the broken arm Floyd, it was the only one left when I was there, however Lu and I inspected it and deduced the arm could likely be popped back into place. Yay for your collection!

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
actually she got two, and one was the one with the detached arm (he's still in pacaging back at my apartment). Dont' know what to do with that one, but it can obviously just be popped in...might use it for trade...nothing on it is broken, just detached...