The “What did you do today?” thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I ended up cancelling my photo op to meet Tim Curry at RI comic Con today, only because I understand with his current condition, he can no longer sign autographs, but what bugs me about the whole photo op deal when you purchase them online on epic photo ops is, unlike the table booths, when you go to get your photo, meet and greets are forbidden outside of a quick hello. It's pretty much get a picture and leave. Which is fine, but it sucks that Tim can't sign autographs anymore because that's the only time I could really have a quick conversation with him (when I meet celebs, I always like to have a quick chat while I'm getting an autograph or picture. You know, to make the moment special).

None the less, it was worth a shot and I get 100 dollars back.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So I ended up cancelling my photo op to meet Tim Curry at RI comic Con today, only because I understand with his current condition, he can no longer sign autographs, but what bugs me about the whole photo op deal when you purchase them online on epic photo ops is, unlike the table booths, when you go to get your photo, meet and greets are forbidden outside of a quick hello. It's pretty much get a picture and leave. Which is fine, but it sucks that Tim can't sign autographs anymore because that's the only time I could really have a quick conversation with him (when I meet celebs, I always like to have a quick chat while I'm getting an autograph or picture. You know, to make the moment special).

None the less, it was worth a shot and I get 100 dollars back.
I was looking forward to seeing the photos too. :frown:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, sorry about that. Again, I would have liked to meet him, but if it's just a picture and leave deal, it doesn't feel special.

None the less, you'll still see some surprises from me next month. :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Finally got a replacement hubcap for my mom's car after I wrecked the wheel last month. I keep forgetting how tight those lug nuts are and how you really have to struggle to loosen them, lol.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
My mom and I went out to get materials to make us both hippie costumes for Halloween.

(I originally wanted to dress up as Strong Sad from Homestar Runner, but I'll have to be him next year instead.)

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, sorry about that. Again, I would have liked to meet him, but if it's just a picture and leave deal, it doesn't feel special.

None the less, you'll still see some surprises from me next month. :wink:
It's fine. Looking forward to seeing the surprises though!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I played the game American Chopper based off the TV series today, and.....

Wow. This game has some of the worst handling I've seen in my life. But I guess that's to be expected with games based off reality shows.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So my cousin Ethan and I went for a walk in the woods for the first time in a long time.

But we also got high together for the first time and it really made the experience enjoyable. We even shared how the both of us had to make alot of sacrifices this year with people. I'm telling you. Weed makes you more social.