1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The “What did you do today?” thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by AlittleMayhem, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Ozymandias Well-Known Member

Crunchtime has just intensified by over 9000. 0_0 Next week I have a final exam, a group project in Spanish, and two term papers all due. Aye yi yi.
  2. Hubert Well-Known Member

Today was very unproductive. I went out for a bit this morning, came home, ate lunch, and took a nap.
  3. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Grocery shopping, and had dinner at Outback with my hubby!! All in all great day! Now excited to watch The Muppets tonight!!! :)
  4. Slackbot Well-Known Member

5. HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

I went to a flea market with my husband and scored two '70s Sesame Street puppets (one Ernie and one Grover, who isn't in great shape but it's still cool), a Fisher Price Sesame Street house and a plush/"ragdoll" car with mini Ernie and Bert inside. As an added bonus, I got my dad's Christmas present taken care of.
    newsmanfan likes this.
  6. Hubert Well-Known Member

Let's see here...I spent the morning on MC (while watching Finding Nemo), then I ate lunch, then I spent the whole afternoon on MC, then I ate dinner, then I watched Finding Nemo again, and then I watched MCC.

Yeah...Nemo and Muppets was my day today.
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  7. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I went out to lunch with my mom and we went shopping and got a few more Christmas decoration pieces that I needed. And I will probably watch the Cee Lo Christmas Special again tonight because I can. :p THANK GOD FOR DVR'S!!!
  8. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

I watched MCC the first time this holiday season.
    Cried multiple times.
    TheWeirdoGirl and Muppet fan 123 like this.
  9. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

In a fit of peak, I went ahead and just dug back out all of my spring and summerwear, and put them back in line in my closet... I mean I've been having to dig them back out after I put them up all throughout the fall, and since apparently we're not going to have a winter till February this year, I might as well save myself a lot of hassle, and just put them all back for easy access.

In fact, I feel like ranting about it! *Runs over to the rant thread*
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  10. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Had some lunch, gonna watch football later, and then probably watch some movies. I love lazy Sunday's. :D
  11. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Working late to finish a report with a classmate.
  12. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Just had some lunch and then later on gonna help my mom with her Christmas decorations! :)
  13. mo Well-Known Member

my mom is almost decorating the house, my dog got fixed so she can't have puppies she's only 8 months old and I can hear her crying :(
  14. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

Yeah. I hate it when that happens. Just when you think mountaineering season is done! Peak fits are the worst... ;)
    ----------
  15. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Had a yummy dinner with my family after helping my mom with Christmas decorations, watched Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer cause my cousins 5 year old daughter wanted to watch it. Which was fine with me cause I do like that movie and haven't watched it since I was 4 years old. Came home and gonna pick my hubby from work in a bit. All in all been a good day!
  16. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

I went shopping with ,y mom to JCPenny and Macy's (I don't want tpo know what I got and they are not Muppety... oy), had Chinese food at the Chinese, trying something new is good, and then my mom had to get me plain white socks :sigh:. Other than that, I had a good and busy day.
  17. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I have just completely vegged today! Slept in late cause the past two days I have been running nonstop! Ate some lunch, put dinner in the crock pot, vaccumed through my house because the floors were just looking nasty dust wise, and now I'm catching up on some laundry that HAD to be done today!
  18. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Went to see Skyfall today. Loved it.
  19. AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

Today I plan to tidy my room, do my laundry, make that bells video for Casey and finish a commission.

Now, I just need to get off my lazy behind...
  20. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I ate a sandwich...highlight of my day -_-

Aaaaand in two hours I have a presentation...