The “What did you do today?” thread

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
This week is my school's Spirit Week, and today is Superhero day, so I plan on dressing as Gonzo. What a nice way to celebrate Jim's and Steve's! :smile:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
As I said just before, I dressed up as Gonzo today, and I got a great reaction. Sadly, the only people who knew who I was were teachers. :concern:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Well whaddaya expect? A bunch of teenagers watch kiddy shows for babies? Gonzo is obviously from Sesame Street, which is meant for 1 year olds.

:stick_out_tongue: Just kidding, making a mockery of the generation I am in… :rolleyes:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Places hand on Casey's shoulder* Hey man, my generation was no different... though I give you kudos for going through dressing up as Gonzo, I honestly wouldn't have the guts to do something like that publically, it'd be a one-way ticket to Wedgie City, followed by a short trip to Swirlytown, U.S.A. :sigh:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Well whaddaya expect? A bunch of teenagers watch kiddy shows for babies? Gonzo is obviously from Sesame Street, which is meant for 1 year olds.

:stick_out_tongue: Just kidding, making a mockery of the generation I am in… :rolleyes:

Gonzo the Great or The Great Gonzo was from the Muppet Show, not from Sesame Street.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Feed the baby, change the baby, burp the baby, yep that's pretty much what I do everyday now. Lol

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just spent the better part of the past 4+ hours cleaning out and straightening up my closet, which has been needing it for quite sometime.

*Paul Lynde voice* Well that was a good day's work...

Ozymandias

Reaction score
So far today I finished my first essay assignment of the year and half-finished another project for school and helped my sister clean the kitchen (she also vacuumed and mopped up the rest of the apartment. :big_grin: Go sis!). Now I am going to chill, sew and get ready for tomorrow. I finished one skirt for sale yesterday and am going to see if I can finish another one today.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
My hubby's family is coming to visit from Georgia on Monday to see the baby. :smile: