The “What did you do today?” thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I had no idea pinball was an actual sport (with leagues, no less) now.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Well, it's definitely not a sport you see on TV, but it is something that is somewhat popular. There won't be as many pinball machines where I'll be moving as there are in the city where I currently live, but that's OK. I do know there are probably pool & dart leagues where I'll be moving, and it might be fun for me to try something new.

cjd874

Reaction score
I'm done with my third semester of college, but I have two more days before I go home. So this is the perfect chance to sit in bed, eat cereal, and watch a two-hour Billy Joel concert on YouTube. And nothing more than that.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Studying, writing, watching funny Internet videos, cooking, kind of intermittently (and I have to go to work at 4; can't wait till finals are over)....:skeptical:

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
I saw Desolation of Smaug...again...and I may be seeing it again on Christmas Eve but shhhh, my mother doesn't know I've seen it twice already. :shifty:

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Took two of my finals today, turned in my one take-home final, ate some pasta and some of my deformed cake (long story), and studying/goofing off right now.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I have to tell you guys that for the last few days, I've been eating some "Chicken Noodle Soup" a friend of my grandma gave us. 2 huge half gallon containers were filled to the brim with this soup, and MAN, IT WAS ABSOLUTELY D E L I C I O U S! (I know the Ramen Noodle Soup version is pretty good, and I try to have it often, but boy, this home-made version of Chicken Noodle Soup just about beats every other chicken soup I've had! It even beats Campbell's chicken noodle soup!) UNBELIEVABLE I TELLS YA, UNBELIEVABLE!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I made Christmas cookies. I tell you, that cookie press was hard to use. You had to really squeeze, and making nearly 6 trays...I'm surprised I have function in my hands still :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I finally went and uninstalled Y!M from my computer.

Why do I feel so sad?