1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The “What did you do today?” thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by AlittleMayhem, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Then I'd feel like some sort of professor. :D
  2. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Someone call?
  3. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Would you like a white coat? :confused:
  4. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Sure...I'll also invest in a mustache...
  5. Pinkflower7783

How about just a pair of glasses. And would you like your assistant Beaker to help you as well?
  6. Muppet fan 123

Srry to break it to yu Hubert, but I don't think Muppetology is a real subject
  7. Pinkflower7783

It is now! :p
  8. Muppet fan 123

Yeah, I'm sure Disney will need a Muppetologist around when they make the new movie. :)
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  9. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I wish Muppetology was a real subject...if it was, we'd all have majors in it and could run around calling each other Dr. Pinky and Dr. Muppet fan 123.

Well, considering that I wear glasses on a regular basis, that is out of the way...and I think that I should take Beaker with me just to give him an explosion free day... :p
  10. Pinkflower7783

Pshh if it was I'd pass that class with flying Rainbow Connections.
    Hubert likes this.
  11. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

If we all went into that class, they'd probably just give us our degrees on the spot for being twice as knowledgeable as the teacher. :p
  12. Pinkflower7783

I wonder if that would give us good paying jobs. Oh well we could help Disney make the new Muppet movie.
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  13. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Yeah...with Muppetology degrees, they'd have no choice but to listen to us.
  14. Pinkflower7783

Yeah and we could have the movie out by Christmas. :p
  15. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

I breathed today.
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  16. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

And we're glad for that.
  17. Pinkflower7783

I honestly did aboslutely nothing today...besides once again get on here which again says how sad my life is. However I probably won't be on much this weekend as I actually have plans so I get to act like I have a life. :p
  18. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

Went to Ye Big Honkin' University (where half of the students were not present because of the thick sheets of ice that have replaced our roads at the moment, which have made it next to impossible to drive 0_________0), did a bit of catch-up studying for my hardest class, finished off leftover chocolate cake and the last of the mac and cheese with BACON (don't tell Miss Piggy!), and cleaned up my room. A fairly productive day, methinks. :D
  19. Pinkflower7783

Where's Hubert?!! See!!! I'm not the only one eating bacon!!! On the other hand I am happy cause were going for Mexican tomorrow! :D
  20. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Where's Hubert? might be a good look and find book...

But anyway, at least Ozy isn't a proclaimed Piggy fan...