The “What did you do today?” thread

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I wanted to get a rainbow ball, but those things sold quickly so I went to stop and shop for a much cheaper price and got a rainbow basketball and named it Samantha.
Dude, in February I went to an arcade and managed to get one of those rainbow balls for free because it was one of those claw machines that have unlimited tries, and obviously someone didn't read that and just left after the first try. So I got behind them and snagged it for free. :shifty:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Went bowling and arcade playing at Apex.

Won a beach ball in one of the prize machines.

I wanted to get a rainbow ball, but those things sold quickly so I went to stop and shop for a much cheaper price and got a rainbow basketball and named it Samantha.
Why did you name it Samantha?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Went bowling and arcade playing at Apex.

Won a beach ball in one of the prize machines.

Why did you name it Samantha?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
As a joke lol. And it's honestly my favorite female name next to Vanessa.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Dude, in February I went to an arcade and managed to get one of those rainbow balls for free because it was one of those claw machines that have unlimited tries, and obviously someone didn't read that and just left after the first try. So I got behind them and snagged it for free. :shifty:
There was another claw machine that had them at Apex. No unlimited tries though. :frown: