The 2007 NBA Finals: Spurs vs. Cavs

SSLFan

Reaction score
Who do you think will win? I perfer the Spurs. I don't really care too much for the Cavs ever since they beat the Pistons( my fav team). Who are you going for? :smirk:

Teheheman

Reaction score
GO CAVS! I always like to root for the underdogs, and Cleveland hasn't won a championship of any kind since 1964(I believe) That and there's a couple Piston fans that I like to rub that in their face. Oh, and I'm from Cincinnati, so yeah, we have nothing as far as pro basketball.

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I'm always for the underdog myself. But I don't thing the CAVS stand a chance against the Spurs. I would like the see the calves win and It wouldn't bother me one bit if the could pull it off. But I'm a San Antonio fan, anyway. But I don't want then to win just because I'm a fan. But, it doesn't hurt, either. I think the CAVS will win eventually. It's just that logic and the fact that San Antonio is the better team being the reason for them winning plus the fact that i want them to because there one of my favorite teams right now.

AdamBS

Reaction score
GO CAVS!

SSLFan, no offense, but I HATE THE PISTONS. They are the dirtiest team in basketball and after every call, no matter what the call is, two or three Pistons are arguing with the officials. If I were an official I'd get sick of that pretty quick and every time Rasheed (or anyone else, but especially Rasheed) opened his mouth he'd have a technical.

Sorry, I just get mad when talking about the pistons. LOL

I'm a Cavs fan and I think they will win in 7.

For those who think they can't win, remember that the Western Conference is over-rated every year.

SSLFan

Reaction score
The Spurs are gonna sweep the Cavs! I can feel it!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It's what I could feel all along. But the CAVS under the circumstances are doing a good job and even getting better as this series (sweep) goes along.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Yeah, if this series was 93 games long, I think the Cavs could beat them. Then again, with the way the NBA season is, it seems like it.

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, it would pretty much take that for them you have a chance.:smirk: But I without a doubt think that they'll win one. It's their first time and it happened so quickly for them, so it's just a learning experience for them, though. There a young team, they have time, you know.

anytimepally

Reaction score
I wonder if the Cavs realized there were basketball games going on :smirk:

Teheheman

Reaction score
Well, with Lebron's gf about to give birth any mili-second, I'm sure that he had other things on his mind

Daniel