1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The 27 Days of Music begins Tuesday September 17th

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Sep 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Muppet Central and Rhino Records are giving away 27 copies of the new Muppet CD "The Muppet Show: Music, Mayhem and More" featuring 27 of the Muppets all time greatest hits. The "27 Days of Music" contest will run from Tuesday September 17th through Sunday October 13th.

Included with the 27-track CD, you'll receive the fabulous 20-page CD booklet.

Here are the details on the contest and how you can listen and win.

This info will be on the front of the site later today, but I wanted to give you guys a sneak peak of the announcement.
  2. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Hey Phil, help a Muppet fan out!

I mean you did win a Golden Muffin in the Emmy and Jackie Awards...

:D
  3. MuppetQuilter

MuppetQuilter Member

Even though I can't participate, I'm really excited about this contest! It will be fun and 27 CDs is a lot of CDs!

Thanks to Phillip and Rhino Records for putting this together! :D
  4. Luke

Luke Active Member

This is great news - i've been hoping MC would be getting into competitions so this is fantastic. Hope i win one !
  5. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

Kewl idea...what a great way to celebrate a new Muppet CD! :D

- Billy :cool:
  6. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Billy. It should be a lot of fun, especially since we'll have a winner every day for 27 straight days.

By the way, I'll announce the first song of the day on the morning of Tuesday September 17 between approximately 8-9 am central standard time.
  7. radionate

radionate New Member

He He He....There's gonna be a lot of people tuning in to MC radio. I can't wait!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.