The ABBA Fanclub

sesameguy

Reaction score
I'd seen an ad for that ABBA documentary, but I couldn't watch it. Cause' I don't get " the Biography channel "... I have A&E but not Biography. I wonder if you can buy it on dvd.
I actually saw it on A&E myself - Sometimes A&E will show material from the Biography channel. Last year they reran the "Sesame Street" biography on A&E. If I see that they're going to rerun the ABBA documentary, I'll try to let you know!

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
I actually saw it on A&E myself - Sometimes A&E will show material from the Biography channel. Last year they reran the "Sesame Street" biography on A&E. If I see that they're going to rerun the ABBA documentary, I'll try to let you know!
Thanks sesameguy.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
I like Abba! In my musical history, they stand out as being the first of the "synthesizer-based" groups that I enjoyed. They paved the way for many other groups & their music stands up very well today, as evidenced by the popular musical "Mama Mia!"

I just finished watching the video to "Hovas Vittne" (follow the link at JoeyMuppet's blog site). Even though I couldn't understand the language, it was great! (Where's the Chef when we need him?) :smile: The point is that their music is entertaining no matter what the language.
Well, just a second ago I found a ABBA website who has Swedish/English translations for "Hovas Vittne". The English translation looks like it's longer than it is in Swedish. Enjoy.
http://www.abba-world.net/songs/lyrics/hv.htm

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Hey guys, good news. I just found a downloadable version of the ABBA Biography Channel Documentary. If you guys want to find the site to download it, first- go to yahoo.com and then type "ABBA Biography Channel". Then you'll find a link for torrents, and then you should be able to find ABBA under TV shows.

sesameguy

Reaction score
Abba documentary on A&E July 1

The hour-long ABBA documentary will be shown on A&E on July 1. Please check your local TV listings for the exact time in your area. (It's airing at 9 a.m. over here in SoCal.) Definitely worth watching if you want to know about the history of the group.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Abba-Fanclub updates

Well, I've just updated ABBA-Fanclub with 3 new songs. The 3 new songs are- "Dancing Queen", "Thank you for the music", and "Cassandra". The next ABBA mini-series I'm going to do this next week is of "Post ABBA Songs". Such as songs from Benny Andersson/Bjorn U. , Frida Lyngstad and Agnetha Faltskog. After I do the "Post ABBA Songs" series, I'm going to post links for different ABBA concerts. Well, could you guys look at ABBA-Fanclub sometime soon and tell me how you like the updates. Thanks.

:attitude: HAPPY EARLY FOURTH OF JULY! :attitude:

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
I've just uploaded the 1st of the 4 part "Post ABBA" series. Please tell me how you guys like it. Thanks.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
I've just uploaded part 2 and 3 of "Post ABBA". Please tell me how you guys like it. Thanks.