The Alvin Show

Rugratskid

Reaction score
I am currently looking for new Alvin Show segments. Did anyone download any from when they were on YT and would be willing to give them to me? If so, please let me know. Thanks! Once I have more episodes, I might make a DVD! :laugh:

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Oh, It's a 1960's Alvin and the Chipmunks Cartoon! :laugh: Sorry, I forgot to say that. :wink:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I seriously wish that they'd give the rights to an actual full season/series set for this show. The 1980's-90's series is impossible, but they really need to get this classic out there. Especially since they love taking it down from YT.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
I seriously wish that they'd give the rights to an actual full season/series set for this show. The 1980's-90's series is impossible, but they really need to get this classic out there. Especially since they love taking it down from YT.
I have a bunch of them up under unlisted! http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAlvinShowUploader That way Bagdasarian never finds them! I REALLY wan America the Beautiful from Episode 1, but no one has it.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Checked it out on YT. Thanks for posting "Fancy". Haven't seen that one in ages.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The problem today is you can't so much as listen to this song without a bunch of wise@$$es having to crack obvious yet unnecessary gay jokes.