The Anti-Rant Thread

bandit

Reaction score
Only truly english thing I've ever had was Marmite.....Yup! Marmite. But I second on all those others!

Hayley B

Reaction score
*if I could again* Love hanging around with strangers,acquaintance, & friends at the Hub in Disneyland. Exactly at noon on Sundays.

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
I love my bass clarinet, tenor saxophone, violin and guitar. Without them, I wouldn't be as happy.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
My aunt makes a good shepherds pie.
:smile:

Hmmm, let's see. I wasn't much for cartoons when I was a kid. Strangely enough I was drawn to puppet shows and didn't even know it. A favorite was Under the Umbrella Tree. I've got all the episodes that were released on DVD. Then of course there is Fraggle Rock, which is such an important part of me by now that I consider myself more than a fan. It's a part of my soul!

As for true cartoons though, some that I like are Lilo & Stitch, which granted came out when I was older, The Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin, and TMNT.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
My aunt makes a good shepherds pie.
:smile:

Hmmm, let's see. I wasn't much for cartoons when I was a kid. Strangely enough I was drawn to puppet shows and didn't even know it. A favorite was Under the Umbrella Tree. I've got all the episodes that were released on DVD. Then of course there is Fraggle Rock, which is such an important part of me by now that I consider myself more than a fan. It's a part of my soul!

As for true cartoons though, some that I like are Lilo & Stitch, which granted came out when I was older, The Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin, and TMNT.
While I'm not to big a fan of multiple sequels to a movie, I enjoyed Lilo & Stitch. The franchise was well made and the series was awesome especially with all the crossovers they did. And they finished it off very well...

Misskermie

Reaction score
I like allergies.
if they're bad enough, I don't have to go to school!:smile:

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Walpurgis Night next week, which I'm going to celebrate by watching all eight Harry Potter movies :big_grin: