The Bellhop skits

SesameStoner

Reaction score
i remeber as a child watching a cartoon skit of a bell hop being called down to the hotel front desk and being told to carry suit cases up a # flights of stairs..he would always be struggling with the suit cases any body have any clips or remeber the skits name or the bell hop that was wearig the all red suit with the little hat's name?

MuppetDude

Reaction score
He doesn't have a name, but the segments have been running sinces (I think) season 20. I think there was one that aired this year (maybe the one about 20?).

Xerus

Reaction score
Here's what I remember from this cartoon series.

A hotel manager would ring for the bellhop and she'd give him some instructions. Here are the following episodes.

Bellhop had to help 2 bratty kids find their lost parents.

Bellhop had to bring 8 heavy steamer trunks down from the 8th floor. He tries to put them on a cart, but the cart ends up rolling down the stairs. The bellhop manages to get down fast and catch the trunks only to land on him hard. The manager tells the bellhop that the guest will be staying for another week and to take the trunks back to her room. The poor bellhop goes crazy and shouts, "EIGHT!" many times.

Bellhop had to walk 10 out of control little terriers.

Bellhop had to make 12 wake up calls.

Bellhop had to carry heavy suitcases to room 14. Only to find out the guest was a muscle man who could carry them on his own.

Bellhop misses the elevator and had to rush the guest's bags to floor 16.

Bellhop searches the restaurant for table 18 so he can give a guest a phone call. Ends up annoying many guests only to have the right guest tell him to take a message.

Bellhop goes to the market to pick up 20 grapefruits for the chef. He remembers the number, but forgot the item.

SesameStoner

Reaction score
Guess What!!!!!!!!

this segment was on today;s episode!!!!!!1

the bellhop was caled to the front desk to help find the parents odf a boy & gril named billy & ? Blobby (i cant remeber the girls name the blobby's were looking for their momy in the lobby lol what memerioes