The Best Of The Muppets - Vol. 2 DVD Released

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by sal
Is this DVD exactly the same as the "Best of" videos from a few years back? Are there any sketches not on this or the box set videos?
It's the exact same compilation from the 'Best Of' video volume 2, but it also includes two full TMS episodes and Muppet Fairy Tales as extras.

sal

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply Luke. A pity that the extras are things that we Muppet fans already have on video. Why couldn't they include episodes not in the recent box sets / Time Life.

Thinks "perhaps this is because they are going to release more box sets of whole episodes soon?". I will keep that happy thought .....

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by sal
Thinks "perhaps this is because they are going to release more box sets of whole episodes soon?". I will keep that happy thought .....
Yup thats it, hold onto that thought, gotta have hope ! :big_grin: Actually if these single DVD's are selling and now they have no compilations left maybe they will move onto just filling DVD's with epsiodes, but yeah complete season sets would be cool.

sal

Reaction score
OK, so we all boycott the DVD versions of stuff already released on video. That way they will have to release new stuff.

Thinks, it is 6.15pm and I am still at work with a pile of stuff on my desk still to do before I go home. Perhaps I should uncheck the "email notification" box this time.

camilla

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
It's the exact same compilation from the 'Best Of' video volume 2, but it also includes two full TMS episodes and Muppet Fairy Tales as extras.
What episodes are they\?
I suppose I was disapointed with the first DVD.I'd much rather just have episodes than clips

Camilla

camilla

Reaction score
Originally posted by sal
OK, so we all boycott the DVD versions of stuff already released on video. That way they will have to release new stuff.

Thinks, it is 6.15pm and I am still at work with a pile of stuff on my desk still to do before I go home. Perhaps I should uncheck the "email notification" box this time.
Yes yes that would be good. I want more episodes. A season on a dvd woulld be good

Camilla

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
the shows are Roger Moore and Sylvester Stallone

MuppetDanny

camilla

Reaction score
Got them as have the six video box set
I want to see the episodes not on the box set

Camilla

The Big Don

Reaction score
What is this box set I keep hearing abotu in this thread. I have no idea what it is. Any help is appreciated.