the big kermit question....

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
That's what gave the Christmas special such a magical feel to me - the scenes with Kermit and Fozzie. Classic. :smile::embarrassed:

dcfboss

Reaction score
omg

fozzie is the worst ... actually it's i tie between fozzie, gonzo, rizzo, ms piggy, scooter, animal, beaker, the green one with no eyes, the chickens, the 2 old dudes, rowlf, pigs in space, the eagle, the newsman, and probably some more that i dont know the name of lol

the only good to ever come from TMS was the chef and kermit.

ok that's enough for now i gotta go to class in 20 mintues

Hays

Reaction score
Can't go there with you! 'Course it was the only show we watched as a family (my parents weren't particularly into Battlestar Galactica, Wonder Woman, or The Love Boat - and time has mostly been on their side) and maybe that's why I loved it so much.

I can't wait until my son's old enough to be able to deal with the violence (he thinks Muppets are real and gets upset when they're being beat up. Muppophones were particularly difficult for him)

I think a better way of stating my position: I'd rather watch a montage of all the Newsflashes ever made than a montage of all the Kermit appearances on TMC, because the latter would be choppy and not flow. I still love them both.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
That's what gave the Christmas special such a magical feel to me - the scenes with Kermit and Fozzie. Classic. :smile::embarrassed:
I'm with you there, Jamie. These two :smile: :embarrassed: made that movie great. I think the two of them together is one of the greatest pairings of all time.

I'm not quite sure if I'm including Bert and Ernie in that statement or not. But, whatever the case, Kermit and Fozzie will always be my favorite team. Does anyone remember this one? It's from the episode guest starring Harvey Korman and is also featured on the 25th Anniversary CD...

Fozzie: Hey! Hey, wait, frog! Not so fast! Tonight, I am going to use your assistance!

Kermit: Oh, yeah?

Fozzie: Yes, sir! Frog of my heart, you will just wait until I say the word "hear". When I say the word "hear", you will rush out to me and say: "Good grief! The comedian's a bear!"

Kermit: "Good grief! The comedian's a bear!" When you say the word "hear"?

Fozzie: Right.

Kermit: Gotcha. *exits*

Fozzie: Hey, hey, folks! You're a wonderful lookin' audience. It's a pleasure to be here. I-

Kermit: *rushes out* Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Fozzie: Not yet!

Kermit: But, you just said the word "hear".

Fozzie: That was the wrong hear!

Kermit: Well, which is the right hear?

Fozzie: The other hear!

Kermit: Yeesh! *exits*

Fozzie: Say, folks! Here's a story you're gonna love to hear!

Kermit: *rushes out* Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Fozzie: Will you cut that out!

Kermit: You just said hear!!!

Fozzie: That was the wrong hear!!!

Kermit: How am I gonna know???

Fozzie: You'll know when you hear!

Kermit: Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Fozzie: Dargh!

Kermit: Grrrrrr!

Both: Huff puff. Huff puff.

Fozzie: Alright. Alright! You will know when I point to you!

Kermit: *as he exits* !#*@$%$#^(%$%)!?<<""

Fozzie: Good. Don't grumble! Hey, I was on the way to the theater on my way to the stage door, when I pass a bunch of Muppet fans, when suddenly I hear... *points to Kermit*

Kermit: *enters; not to happy* Good grief. The comedian's a bear.

Fozzie: "No, he's-a not! He's-s wearin'-a neck-a-tie!" Ah! Oh, I'm so funn-ee!

*curtain lowers*

Statler: Did you understand that joke?

Waldorf: No, I don't speak Italian.

Sorry. Just felt like typing it out. :wink:

electricmayhem

Reaction score
I always listen to music when I walk around and currently I'm listening to the anniversary cd and when that sketch was playing I kept laughing out loud and then the girl in front of me turned around...I just looked down and kept chuckling:big_grin: