The big misunderstanding

muppetfan000

Reaction score
Chapter 1

Everyone was at the muppet theater and the show already started.Robin was singing a duet with tonights special guest star grover from sesame street.they are singing a song called friendship as an opening number and they were a huge hit.After their performance,grover was already back in his dressing room but robin was just walking around backstage.Then he heard a sound that he recognizes anywhere,it was his uncle kermit. And he does not sound very happy.He thought to himself,then he decided to take a peek at whats going on that made kermit upset.

muppetfan000

Reaction score
Chapter 2

When robin peeked at the room where his uncle kermit is, he also saw that kermit was not alone,robin also saw miss piggy.Oh boy robin thought sarcastically,when miss piggy is around my uncle kermit theres bound to be trouble.But kermie why cant moi be on stage tonight?miss piggy asked kermit starting to get angry, I was born to be on stage!and think about my fans! my beautiful fans! she said acting like a big diva,oy.Thought robin to himself as he shook his head,such a drama queen,I sometimes wonder how my uncle kermit puts up with her.then he left to go to his dressing room for a bit.Because piggy, kermit started getting very aggravated with her,grover may be an old friend of mine but he has a huge problem of causeing trouble and making some things go from bad to worse on some situations,AND IM NOT IN THE MOOD TO CLEAN UP YOUR MESS FROM YOUR TROUBLE YOU CAUSE ALONG WITH GROVER OK!he yelled.Well I never been soo insulted in all my life!she agrued loudly,Stop being such a drama queen!kermit argued back just as loud,then miss piggy stomped away to her dressing room then she hollered out to kermit,YOULL PAY FOR THIS FROG!miss piggy screamed to kermit, then she slammed the door.Sheesh,divas.kermit thought to himself still very very annoyed,then he went back inside his office.

muppetfan000

Reaction score
Chapter 3

After the fight, robin came to kermits office to ask him a question,then maybe ask him to hang out with him.Uh, uncle kermit? robin started asking softly,yes robin? kermit replied trying to calm down,can I ask you something?asked robin shyly,uh..., sure I guess.Kermit asked still a little bit annoyed.Well uncle kermit,robin started,after my performence with mr.grover,I kinda overheard a little bit of your conversation with miss piggy.How much did you hear?kermit asked robin starting to get mad at him,robin noticed this and was starting to get scared,but then he calmed down understanding his frustration.Nothing much,robin started,just enough to know that you two were having another big fight as normal, only it seems bigger than normal now that you think about it.robin said after he thought about the fight,and I was wondering,what were you two fighting about?I dont want to talk about it.kermit told robin looking away because he thought about the fight which started to make him very angry again,but uncle kermit I like to know because I want to help you feel better.robin said trying to comfort him but kermit pushed him away,kermits hands started to clench shut which scared robin very bad.As robin tried to get up off the floor from being pushed,kemit started saying something to robin. And when robin looked at his uncles face, it really scared him his legs were starting to shake.So if you want to help me kermit started angrily,then heres what you should do.W what is it uncle kermit? robin asked his voice shaking.LEAVE! GO AWAY! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!YOU HAVE ANNOYED ME FOR THE LAST TIME!JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE!kermit shouted harshly at robin.Then he noticed robin didnt leave,here let me help you leave.kermit said angrily then he slapped robin hard on his cheek leaving him a permanet mark on it. Then robin fell hard to the floor,Robin looked up to his uncles eyes getting very terrfied of him and he started to cry.When kermit saw robin fell on the floor he right away realised what he had done, then he gasped at what he saw, robin looked at him with fear and terror.He also saw tears rolling down on his cheeks,but what scared him most was that hand print on robins cheek that he gave him.Kermit was deeply full regret and sorrow,robin he said softly,I I didnt mean....but robin just shook his head in fear and sorrow and his heart is full of pain and heartbroken and ran to his room and locked the door leaving kermit deeply heartbroken.

muppetfan000

Reaction score
Chapter 4

Robin has been locked up in his room, crying about what happened between him and his uncle for two hours now.Why did he hurt me?he thought to himself as he stopped crying,what did I ever do to him that made him wanting to push me down and slap me?robin touched his cheek where it got slapped,it stung but his heart aches more than his cheek.Why did my uncle kermit do this to me? he kept on asking himself questions about what happened,does he know how much that hurt me inside?.Then he heard a knock on the door,whoever it is go away!he said to the person trying to be firm but his voice was shaky from crying so he could not fool anyone.its me robin, fozzie bear. fozzie replied, can you please just unlock the door for me?robin thought about it, well, he is a good friend of mine. he thought.But hes also my uncle kermits best friend. he realized,then becoming doubtful,What to do? what to do? he started pondering,then he got an idea.Are you alone fozzie?robin started asking,I wont let you in if your not alone ok.uh.....fozzie said nervously,ok.he replied,then fozzie looked at his best friend feeling very sorry for him.kermit was just sitting on the floor hugging his knees,rocking back and forth, and sobbing uncontrollably.Poor kermit,fozzie thought to himself while looking at kermit,he must really feel bad for hurting robin.I got to get them back together no matter how long it takes.Fozzie thought to himself feeling determined, they just cant seem to survive without each other.Kermit?fozzie started,what? kermit replied his voice sounding shaky and cracked from sobbing so much, can you go to the other room please? fozzie asked.Bu-but fozzie,kermit started,you dont understand! I need to get in there! he needs me and I need him! I-I- I just want my nephew back his voice cracked again then started crying again. fozzie feels terrible about his two frog friends having a broken bond, he wanted to help them feel better, starting with comforting kermit. I promise you kermit fozzie started, ill tell you everything right away after im done talking to robin, ok? fozzie tried to comfort his best friend,kermit looked at fozzie with alot of doubt in him and then he replied, im not sure everything wil be ok, but ok. Ill leave you two alone.kermit said filled with worry and sorrow.Fozzie noticed this and tried to comfort him a little bit more. And kermit,yes kermit replied try not to worry ok.Im sure that yours and robins relationship will be back to being very strong and powerful in no time just keep your hopes up. fozzie said to kermit still looking doubtful to fozzie,I hope so fozzie.kermit replied shakly I sure hope so,then he got up and slowly left the room with a heavy heart.Um robin? fozzie started as he knocked on the door,its me again, I am alone now, can you please let me in?then he heard robin unlocking the door. when fozzie saw the door open,he saw robin and he gasped at what he saw, robins face filled with tears and fozzie gasped again when he saw that hand mark on his cheek from kermit. you can come in ozzie robin told him his voice still shaking from crying,whe fozzie came in robin looked around making sure that fozzie was indeed alone.When he saw the coast was clear,robin closed the door again and relocked it.