The biggest leap (sequel to leaping lilypads)

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
I posted Leaping Lilypads yesterday but I already had this written so just decided to post it today.
its another short story but it continues Leaping Lilypads sort of.
ENJOY

Kermit looked at the page in his hands since when did Piggy feel the need to send him emails from her phone in while she was dress shopping wouldn't texting work? he looked back down at the newly printed sheet of paper. Kermit realized as he read it that Piggy emailed him the letter she had attached several links to the page.
Great Kermit thought, he recycled the printed sheet and pulled up the original page on his laptop. He scrolled down and clicked on the first link.
It brought him to a page of a website that Kermit recognized very well, there were posters for it all over the city. Kermit for the past few weeks had been desprately hoping that Piggy wouldn't see them. But unfortunately she had. The title was big and bright at the top of the page.
Pretty Miss Beauty Pageant

Kermit sighed and looked at the rest of the site it was full of young women in extremely long and extravagant dresses. He clicked on the next link it was the reply to Piggy's sign up. She would be traveling to New York tomorrow for the show. Kermit called Piggy.
"Hello?" she answered.
"Hey dear" Kermit said.
"Oh Kermie did you get my email?" she sounded nervous and excited.
"Yes I got it, Piggy are you sure?" he asked
"Of course" she replied super excitedly.
Kermit decided that he had no choice but to let her do it.
"I'll help you pack tonight"
"You're not coming?" she asked.
"I wish I could but I can't" Kermit said apoligeticaly
"It's fine" she said but he knew it wasn't
When Piggy got home that night Kermit and her discussed her leaving for a few days. she showed him the new outfits she'd bouht and he helped her pack them.
"I'll watch on TV" He said.
"I'll make sure to wave" Piggy replied. Kermit zipped up her enormous suitcase and carried to the door.
"Piggy?"
"yes"
"Just promise me one thing?" Kermit asked.
"What?"
"promise me that you'll win"
She laughed, "I'll try"
"It wont be that hard for you" Kermit told her.
Piggy smiled and hugged him, "I'll miss you" She said.
"I'll miss you too" he replied.
The next morning Kermit drove her to the airport. Piggy got out, Kermit helped her with her suitcase.
They took care of the tickets and stuff then Piggy went to board the plane.
she was boarding the steps just before she got on she turned around to wave. "Bye!" She called.
Kermit waved back, "Bye!" he replied. she got on the plane.
Kermit waved until the plane was out of sight and long gone.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Awwwwwwwwwwz.
He was all like, promise this.
What?
win!
Greatness! You should do more on this one.

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
I might be able to add one more part in the next few days