The Book

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Thank you very much.

Do you know how much it means to me to have THE Toga come in and comment on my fic?

My day just got brighter.

German, eh?
I wish you the BEST of luck in your finals!
*Cheers for Toga*

Thank you, I feel the diction to be a little incorrect--but I am happy that you find it fun.

Edit:
Thank you for the small critque...
I love improving my work and encourage this very much.
I try to do the best in my fics.

:big_grin: *Jumps around in glee*

:smile:

Pork

Reaction score
Oooh, I like it Squeekums. I'm looking forward to your next instalment.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Enter, "Andrew"

“But, I like apples!” She replied.
---

Alex glided down the stairs with untapped grace, the ends of her beige dress trailing behind her smoothly. Soft clicks sounded with each step. “Hurry up, Miss Piggy!” Alex exclaimed. Her blue eyes expressed endless excitement. “Coming, dear!” She cried happily. Their voices echoed throughout the manor, excitement piercing the once quiet air. They raced each other through the spacious corridors, halls, until they reached the main entrance. The cherry wood door loomed over their little frames. Their restless minds were quieted when the door swung open. “Never slouch when you walk.” Edward reminded randomly. The blue eyed girl rolled her eyes, “I know.” She said. “Remember to always bow before you dance!” He reminded, again. Alex raised a thin eyebrow questioningly, “You know of how well I dance—I needn’t be told.” She said, pouting.

Edward smiled slightly, “I suppose not,” He stated. “you should hurry.” He beckoned, guiding her to the carriage. The well-rounded porcine had beaten her to it--- leaving Alex to sit to the right of her seat.

A young man smiled kindly to the two, “G’evenin’, gals.” His voice was a little too light for the average boy. This puzzled the two women in the carriage. “Ahw, forgot just who I be?” He asked. Piggy covered Alex’s mouth swiftly. “Um, Andrew, what are you doing here?” Piggy inquired with gritted teeth. The boy turned out to be a girl. Alex smiled at just who it was.

“Anna!” She exclaimed.

“Quiet down, ma’m---I could get in dire trouble for working like this, ‘specially since I am a gal. But, It be hard when yeh got nobody tah pamper yah in the finest o' riches.”

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Many MC members will have a chance in this story...
If your appearance seems short...not to worry.
We'll see you again.

The plot is thickening...
more people will have to be involved.

I can't say how it is...
I can't give it away.

It'll be GREAT!

This will be slow, though...
But it'll quicken after three chapters.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Tony, you ruined my SURPRISE OVER CHAT!
How could you? ;_;