The Bucs Win It!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Well, Tampa Bay has defeated Oakland, and are now our Superbowl Champions. I am personally very happy about this. Not only is it a Florida team (big plus :smile:), but, it now means that the economy will pick up in accordance to the Superbowl Economic Prediction! I dunno if I believe in that hoo-hah, but, it would be nice to have the Bucs win and have an up year in the market. Thoughts, anyone?

-Matt

CraigD

Reaction score
I watched a little bit of this on TV over here, and I gotta say, I don't know how Americans enjoy this game. It's the slowest and most dull of all football codes I've ever seen. I guess you just have to be raised with it.

Craig

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by CraigD
I watched a little bit of this on TV over here, and I gotta say, I don't know how Americans enjoy this game. It's the slowest and most dull of all football codes I've ever seen. I guess you just have to be raised with it.
I dont know how anyone can watch it! LOL there was only one reason to endure the pain of the game; that sweet new Matrix sequel trailer! (err, and some of the funny commercials...though they were sadly few and far between this year)

Btw, I think my friends and I were the only people on the planet to realize both the teams that were in the superbowl are both pirate teams. Why the heck wasnt this ever mentioned or capitalized on tv? heh

Yeah, sure Oakland might be the local team for us in Northern California, but they and their fans are just a bunch of punk thugs.

But yeah, wow...the Raiders, ouch! The way the team unraveled, man.

I can imagine word of the day in Oakland is gonna be 'domestic violence'.

So yeah, put down your malt liquor and get out of your low riders Raiders fans, your team sucks!