The campaign for show exclusives continues...

MM-III

Reaction score
Good work everyone! According to Ken, we're at 75 responses! That's far and away better than last time, but we have over 400 members here! I think we can push this into the triple digits easily so come on out there!

Let's be proactive about getting these exclusives.. the Dr. teeth figures are selling north of 80 bucks... you do not want to pay those prices everytime a show exclusive hits do you?

Even if you don't care about the upcoming exclusives, there might be one down the line that you do care about and you'll be glad the structure is in place to get them without paying scalper prices.

If you haven't already... email ken at

residentlilly2@comcast.net

let him know that you want access to these exclusives and don't forget to leave your name and address!

I should mention that this won't GUARANTEE special access but the more demand we show, the more ken and palisades as a whole will see this as a good alternative to offering them only at the shows...

Do it now!

gorry

Reaction score
*sigh*
my mom's going to pay 90 bucks for a dr.teeth.that's just sad.

Electric Mayhem

Reaction score
I missed the Dr. Teeth exclusive. No way in *heck* do I miss the awesome Beaker exclusive, or the exclusive of my main guy Animal!!

There should be one and only ONE show/event/convention that should even be selling exclusives at all: MUPPETFEST. Can I get an amen???

tomahawk

Reaction score
exclusives

the e-mail i got gave some ideas on how it would make it easier to get exclusives.anyone with some suggestions should e-mail ken.iwas thinking maybe a price more than the regular series,but obviously far less than on e-bay.

MikeHornPalisad

Reaction score
The plan would be to sell the exclusive for the same price that we sell them at teh shows. Typically, $15 each. I know, a bit more than the regular figures, but the costs are higher. THere would be a S&H fee as well.

We will let our plans be known (hopefullly) BEFORE we go to Chicago, July 4th weekend.

We'd still like to see you at the show, of course!

kane31666

Reaction score
So there is a good chance that we can buy the Vanishing Cream Beakers then?

tomahawk

Reaction score
chicago

Believe me, I would love to go to Chicago. Besides picking up Beaker, I would love to visit the windy city again. I love Chicago!!!It is my favorite big city. I live in orange county, about an hour from LA so traveling is somewhat difficult. Again i would like to thank all of Palisades for all of thier help on these questions.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
MikeHornPalisad

Hello Mike,

The price is very understandable, there would be a charge to get in to the show anyways so this make sence. Anything but those e-bay prices, I hope things work out!

Zack)Rowlf the, those Vanishing Cream Beakers are going to be "vanishing" really fast!LOL!Dog.