The christmas movie

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Hey in the Very Merry Muppety Christmas Movie, the joke that Kermit said when "danny" first came, the one about "oh your not from one of those crazy muppet fan sites are you" WHAT DID THAT MEAN?! did that mean this web site, or fan web sites like mine or Muppetdannys or all of them, Maybe Im just looking into it too hard or am missing th point, any one go any sugestions?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
get some sleep...eat a good breakfast.....and ask someone who knows what they are talking about (in other words NOT ME)

Sarah

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Oh, that was nice, Sarah. Lol.

I think they are probably referring to Muppet websites in general since there are so many of them, but I'm just guessing.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Im going to cry

This is the 2nd time they moved one of my post! I cant get anything right... I feel bad now : (

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Hey, don't give up. You just haven't found the right audience. :wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I thought it was a funny line. I was thinking this site because Jerry Nelson and Karen Prell visit this site, and Dave Goelz said he checks at MC to find out what he's doing next, while at MuppetFest.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I'd have to say I was thinkin' the same thing Foz was. I was thinking it was this site they refered to, or it was just all the Muppet fan sites in general. I just really liked that line!