The convention exclusives won't be up for ordering through the CC for a while, right?

MaxGoof

Reaction score
I've been a little out of the loop lately, so forgive me for asking a dumb question. I haven't gotten too many E-Mails from the Collector's Club lately... just about the Holiday Kermit and the Newsletter last week. I didn't miss the ordering for the convention Animal, Bunsen/Beaker, or Chef, did I? :confused:

EDIT:

Also, I can't seem to retrieve my password for the Collector's Club site. I keep getting the message: "The e-mail address entered is not in our records." Since I'm receiving E-Mails from the club, this seems REALLY unlikely... :confused:

WOMAN! WOMAN!

Reaction score
When you get that message about the CC sign-in, enter your name and password again. Tony over at Palisades says it has to be entered twice, but they don't know why. Hopes this helps.

And no, I don't think you missed the ordering of the exclusive figs. I didn't get those, either. The convention Animal is the first to arrive, and that doesn't come out until March, I believe. :big_grin:

MaxGoof

Reaction score
I don't know my password. I'm trying to retrieve it with my E-Mail, but the site claims my E-Mail address isn't in their records, which is pretty impossible...