The Count and the robins skit take 1...

mikealan

Reaction score
(Opening: Robins gather all around the trees in the forest. The Count comes into the forest and finds that the robins are tweeting loudly and angrily.)

THE COUNT: What's wrong, robins? Why are you all angry?

ROBIN#1: 'Cause...'cause we want our new lessons! We're going to lose control forever!

ALL ROBINS: Yeeeaaaaaahhh! We're losing control forever! We're losing control forever! We're losing control forever!

THE COUNT: You're losing control forever? Ah, but what is wrong?

ROBIN#1: 'Cause we never have any fun! We never get to count!

ROBIN#2: It's our job to count!

ALL ROBINS: Yeah, it's our job to count! It's our job to count! It's our job to count! (They keep chanting and chanting through their next line.)

THE COUNT (to himself): Ah, I have an idea. (Aloud, to all robins.) Okay, all of you robins! You will get to count! (Robins cheer.) You will get to count all of the vampires in the forest, and then, I, the Count will count all the robins. Ah, ah, ah! (Robins groan and got confused.) You first, robins!

ROBIN#1: Wait a minute! Wait a minute! What do you mean, count all of the vampires? There's only one of you here!

THE COUNT: Precisely, so! One! One wonderful vampire! Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah! (Thunder and lightning flash. Robins groan again.) Now, it is my turn to count. (Begins counting all of the robins, who are all complaining aloud about never getting a chance to count.) One! Two! Three! Four! Five! Six! Seven! Eight! Nine! Ten! Eleven! Twelve! Thirteen! Fourteen! Fifteen! Sixteen! Seventeen! Seventeen wonderful robins! Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah! (Thunder and lightning flash again.) Ah, fooled them again! (Walks off, leaving the robins tweeting angrily at him.)

ssetta

Reaction score
It would be too similar that happened in the past, so I don't know if it would work.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
don't you mean bats? wich took place in his castle. or did they do another version?