The Count needs help!: Part V

Censored

Reaction score
While we're at it, here's a sample of the lyrics I remember:

"Hey, you'd better listen, I'm a mean green lad.

Don't like to stand for lacy little lamb or lilly pad.

Just wanna live for loudness and don't say I'm too young.

I was born to go la-la-la to the top of my la-la lungs!...

...You're wakin' up the neighbors, please leave us in peace.

Looks like you're out o' luck, Rebel L, here come the po-la-la-lice.

Rebel L, you're too loud, loud, loud.

We know you're awful lonely with a crowd, crowd, crowd,

But, Rebel L, we have laws, laws, laws.

I'm just a Rebel L without a cause, cause, cause!

Rebel L!"

Anyone have the exact lyrics?

BlueAM

Reaction score
Thanks, matthewxel! I've seen a pic of those Hawaiian guys in the SS Unpaved book, respectively. I just didn't know what skit that pic was from.

My next character:

Sir John Feelgood. I don't know if he was actually a Sesame character or not. If he was, please give me a description of him, as well as what skit he was in.

Thanks!

BlueAM

BlueAM

Reaction score
The Count said:
Out of curiousity... how would you add the characters seen in the song "Beep" and the female police person from the song "Rebel L"?
Did they have actual names, and if so what are they respectively?
If they don't have individual names, then how would it be best to add them to the listings?
Hope to hear from you guys soon and have a good weekend.
I think that the characters from "Beep" would be added like this in the listings:

Beep: Blue Anything Muppet
Beep: Hippie Anything Muppet

I think they should be included like this, but I think I'll have to check on the forum somewhere else.

The Policeperson from "Rebel L" should be included this way:

Rebel L: Billy Idle
Rebel L: Policeperson
Rebel L: Rebel L

Hope this helps!

Also, I agree with matthewxel. I don't think there was such a character as Sir John Feelgood. I think that they just made him up on the SS trivia game on the SS website as one of the choices.

BlueAM

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the help, and now a few thoughts.
1 If the song the character appeared in is to be included in the character's entry, it would be more along the lines of something like this...
"The Police Person (SS, from the song "Rebel L")" or
"The Police Woman (SS, from the song "Rebel L")".
I prefer calling her Police Woman, since Police Persons was the term used for the four cops who came round the corner in the song "Born to Add".
2 Regarding Sir John Feelgood, noooo. Come on guys, you know that if it's been listed it's cause the character exists. This character was created as a celebrity spoof of the famed theatrical actor Sir John Gilgood. Me thinks that he was voiced by our friend Jerry Nelson, but not 100% sure. There was one sketch where he talked about his credits including a performance as both grouches in the play "The Two Grouches of Verona", and then he proceeded to act like a dog to get Barkley to come to Big Bird or something like that. He's from the late 80's to early/mid 90's.
Hope this helps and hope to get some concrete answers on how the characters from the song Beep, Rebel L, and the three Hawaiian guys above should all be listed.

BlueAM

Reaction score
Okay, Count, I'll give you some ideas.

You should list the police person as "Police Woman" so you don't confuse her with the police persons from "Born to Add". They ARE on your list, aren't they?

Here are the Hawaiian guys:

The Hawaiian Guys: Blue Man
The Hawaiian Guys: Magenta Man
The Hawaiian Guys: Orange Man

I also think that the characters from "Beep" should be listed this way:

Beep: Anything Muppet who Doesn't Know How to Count
Beep: Hippie Anything Muppet

Hope this helps!

BlueAM

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Updates:
1 The Police Woman, from the song "Rebel L" will be added to the listings.
2 The Hawaiian Guys will be added to the listings. What song were they from?
3 For now, the two Muppets from the song "Beep" won't be added to the listings. I'll just wait till we can get some more concrete name for the two of them, whether it be actual names or fan-assigned names to distinguish them from other background AM's.
4 As a rule, I don't add letter nor number Muppets to the listings. There's one sole exception coming up in V11.0 and those are the Pageant Show Numbers from a sketch I greatly cherish and it seems that Muppet_dk's the only one who remembers it after having seen it a couple of weeks ago.
The question is this, should Rebel L be added to the listings? Convince me that this letter Muppet should be added.
5 The Police Persons, from the song "Born to Add" haven't been added yet. Any and all help with descripts of the four of them will be greatly appreciated.
6 If you guys could, I need a descript of what Cereal Girl looks like.
Oh yeah, don't forget to go to the "Sesame Street Season 35 New Characters" thread and help out as best you can with the characters I still need descripts of to add them to the listing. You'll find a list of characters in my last post in that thread.
Hope to hear from you guys soon, and thanks for all your help!

BlueAM

Reaction score
The Count said:
Updates:
1 The Police Woman, from the song "Rebel L" will be added to the listings.
2 The Hawaiian Guys will be added to the listings. What song were they from?
3 For now, the two Muppets from the song "Beep" won't be added to the listings. I'll just wait till we can get some more concrete name for the two of them, whether it be actual names or fan-assigned names to distinguish them from other background AM's.
4 As a rule, I don't add letter nor number Muppets to the listings. There's one sole exception coming up in V11.0 and those are the Pageant Show Numbers from a sketch I greatly cherish and it seems that Muppet_dk's the only one who remembers it after having seen it a couple of weeks ago.
The question is this, should Rebel L be added to the listings? Convince me that this letter Muppet should be added.
5 The Police Persons, from the song "Born to Add" haven't been added yet. Any and all help with descripts of the four of them will be greatly appreciated.
6 If you guys could, I need a descript of what Cereal Girl looks like.
Oh yeah, don't forget to go to the "Sesame Street Season 35 New Characters" thread and help out as best you can with the characters I still need descripts of to add them to the listing. You'll find a list of characters in my last post in that thread.
Hope to hear from you guys soon, and thanks for all your help!
1. I don't know what the name of the song the Hawaiian Guys were from.
2. As for the Beep characters, I think you should call them "Beep AM #1" and "Beep AM #2". I don't know if this will help, but thanks for your response.
3. Rebel L SHOULD be added because I've been told that he was an orange AM in a black leather jacket, unless it's a pure, simple case of misunderstanding....
4. I'll give descriptions of the Police Persons from "Born to Add" as soon as I can.
5. Same goes with the Cereal Girl.

Hope these help, and have a good night.

BlueAM

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh, what Orange AM are you talking about BlueAM? To my knowledge and memory from when I had better sight, Rebel L was a letter L Muppet with a sort of paint pattern similar to autumn leaves, orange and brown and a little bit of yellow mixed in.
You sure it would be best to list the characters from "Beep" as "Beep AM 1" and "Beep AM 2"? Just trying to figure this one out, would be easier if MuppetDude were active and could help us out.
Well, hope to hear from you soon and have a good night.

BlueAM

Reaction score
The Count said:
Uh, what Orange AM are you talking about BlueAM? To my knowledge and memory from when I had better sight, Rebel L was a letter L Muppet with a sort of paint pattern similar to autumn leaves, orange and brown and a little bit of yellow mixed in.
You sure it would be best to list the characters from "Beep" as "Beep AM 1" and "Beep AM 2"? Just trying to figure this one out, would be easier if MuppetDude were active and could help us out.
Well, hope to hear from you soon and have a good night.
From what you're saying, Count, I guess your description of Rebel L sounds good to me. I guess you should include him, anyway.

Your ideas on how the two "Beep" characters should be listed sounds great to me.

Hope this helps, and have a good night.

BlueAM