The Count on "The Simpsons"

Convincing John

Reaction score
On tonight's Simpsons, the Count played a cameo! Here's what happened:

The cemetery got moved next door to Springfield, and it was scaring Marge, who said:

"This is too spooky for me. I don't even like watching the Count on Sesame Street." Then they showed Maggie watching SS and the Count was on. They showed a brief scene of him counting: "One coconuts! Two coconuts! Three coconuts! Ah ah ah ah ah!" To which Marge replied: "Go back to your own country!"

Convincing John

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I saw it too. It was good, but not the best muppet "appearance" on The Simpsons.

I wonder if the producers of the simpsons have ever considered getting the actual performers to perform the voices of any Muppets that have made appearances on the show? I wonder if any of the performers would like to make guest appearances?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I remember when Lisa asked Homer was a muppet was. he did not know.

I also remember when Troy McClure stared in some muppet movie and he was talking to Miss Piggy! Funny stuff.

ryan

Erine81981

Reaction score
Darn I missed it. Oh well when the DVD of that season comes out I'll see it. I love all the muppet stuff on the Simpsons. It's funny.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
I remember when Lisa asked Homer was a muppet was. he did not know.

I also remember when Troy McClure stared in some muppet movie and he was talking to Miss Piggy! Funny stuff.

ryan
it was "Muppets go Midevil"

Lisa: Dad Whats a Muppet
Homer: welll.... it not quie a Puppet not quite a Mop but boy are they funny..........so i don't know
Lisa: Look at that Leather Muppet
Marge thats not a leather muppet thats Troy McLure

Darn I missed it. Oh well when the DVD of that season comes out I'll see it. I love all the muppet stuff on the Simpsons. It's funny.

well it will be a wil it is SEASON 17 and Dvd wise we are only on Season 6

they will probley rerun it soon

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I missed it... but I taped it! So I'll watch it tonight.

An interesting thing about Muppet appearances on the Simpsons is that on my huge Simpsons poster that has every character on it, Kermit (from the Troy McClure episode Kimp just mentioned) is one of them. :smile:

Frogster

Reaction score
I know, I've got that poster. And if you notice, Kermit's right square in the middle of the poster. Very nice! :smile:

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
well it will be on with SEASON 17 and Dvd wise we are only on Season 6

they will probley rerun it soon
They should rerun it sometime in the near future (the new season's epsiodes get replayed on weeks without new episodes), otherwise you'd have to wait until December 2010 for the Season 17 DVD boxset to come out. :stick_out_tongue:

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
I missed it... but I taped it! So I'll watch it tonight.

An interesting thing about Muppet appearances on the Simpsons is that on my huge Simpsons poster that has every character on it, Kermit (from the Troy McClure episode Kimp just mentioned) is one of them. :smile:
one sec on the orange poster from like 1999