1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Count Sings "Hands" for Delta Faucet TV Ad

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by Frogpuppeteer, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

dont know if anyone saw this or if im late but i heard this from the other room and ran in to the counts voice

2. ohtherain New Member

Very cool! However, this should be posted in the Sesame Appearances board.
  3. Gelfling Girl Active Member

I just saw the commercial on TV a few days ago, and I was freaking out with excitement. :batty::batty::batty:
  4. APRena New Member

I knew it was the Count after a few seconds... :excited: I got all fangirly. Was this a real song on SS? Anyone have the original clip or just the song? (Love it, but I don't wanna have to watch the commercial whenever I want to hear it. Which is often. :D)
  5. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

If you drop me your e-mail address, I'll be happy to send it to you!
  6. The Count Moderator

As can I APRena, just need your addy. You know, I think there's another thread discussing this when the commercial first aired. *Shrugs.
  7. muppets2 New Member

who isnt? LOL
  8. Gelfling Girl Active Member

Too true. :):batty::batty:
  9. muppets2 New Member

yea i was so :excited: when i saw the commercial
  10. I remember that commercial. Nice song.
  11. mbmfrog Active Member

I saw the commerical too, however Would've been nice if the real:batty: made a brief cameo in it though.
  12. James Cisco New Member

to all those who want the song without the commercial here is a you tube link to it enjoy and your welcome ^_^

Katzi428 likes this.
  13. Katzi428 Well-Known Member

in:batty: voice VONDERFUL!!! And velcome..er...welcome to Muppet Central!
  14. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

The commercial's been around for two years? How come I've just now seen it on TV for the first time?

Oh yeah... 'cause Tennessee's about a hundred years behind as opposed to being ahead.