The Creature Calamity Club

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
*think No, the wolf that appeared out of nowhere and the girl are one and the same. The "mangy" dog was the one protecting me* -_-

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
***As long as they aren't forming an angry mob with torches and pitchforks, who cares what they think?***

Voice 2: Well, the only wolf that was really agressive was the one being tracked by those news vans, right?
Voice 1: Yeah, I think so. But the fact that the big black one only showed aggression in self defense says a lot...it could have easily bit that girl's face off...

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
**I was actually attempting to calm you down when I petted you... but you only stopped running when you were human again. But at least I got you back, so no harm done.**
*think Still wish Fang would've brought some extra clothes... if I hadn't liked the sight. Gah! Stop thinking, Yuna!*

Vincent L

Reaction score
No one said you have to listen to them talk. Wanna leave?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Vincent! Will you stop randomly appearing like that? it makes you seem like a stalker.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Um, he's been actually here for five minutes now. But I do admit, him randomly popping up is kinda creepy :/

Vincent L

Reaction score
But I was here half an hour ago, and you never noticed me…

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well excuse me for paying more attention to the people talking and to reading your thoughts :stick_out_tongue: