The Creature Calamity Club

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Yeah, come on! I think he's a robot. Jaz will probably be happy to hear that.

*drags Yuna into lobby*

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
*in the lobby*

*spot the new tenant; friendly smile*
Hello. Welcome to our apartment complex :smile:

robodog

Reaction score
Thank you. So what are the basic rules here? What do I need to know in order to live in peace with the other tenants? I don't want to step on any toes.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Everyone gets their own room. There's a total of 200 rooms, so you can pick any room you want thats not already occupied.

We try to just live normal lives but sometimes trouble seems to find us. There are these scientist guys who want us dead and are always trying to capture us. You should probably watch out for them.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
And don't show off your powers in public unless absolutely necessary. It might freak people out.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
(Ok, seriously, I couldn't think of a good signature. I see Vincent liked it. :laugh: And I don't plan on staying a ghost forever... You'll see.)

*Walks down to lobby*

Hey, who are you? I didn't know we were getting a new tenant! Nice to meet you, I'm Casey, the resident ogre. :smile:

robodog

Reaction score
All right. Fair enough. So you say there are scientists after you? I may be able to help in that regard. I'm combat ready. I do try to avoid killing though. People are already nervous around me and if I started killing everyone who ticked me off it'd be even worse. I will defend myself if need be, but I'd only kill a human as a last resort.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
(Holy animal parade dancing conga in midair on their heads! EIGHT HUNDRED pages! O_O)

Then get ready to use your last resort often when it comes to scientists :/

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Yuna Leonhart :smile:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Hey, uh, Yuna, do you mind if I take a new room? I don't like the thought of sleeping in that haunted one.