Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Well then, let's get it over with :/

*reluctantly get out of bed and put on a dressing gown*

*go to the living room with Johnny and turn on the TV*

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
*gets a random plushie out of subspace and hugs it, fangs out from nerves*

News: "A few days ago, the city was destroyed by a dragon. This seemingly was a repeat of an event that happened almost a hundred years ago. But the dragon was somehow quickly defeated. This was just the start of a number of strange events.

Afterwards, the park was discovered to have been restored and a woman claims to have seen a girl, possibly a witch, and a skeleton restoring the park. This does sound strange, but yesterday, during a city wide rebuild project, in the blink of an eye, all of the buildings were rebuilt.

Witnesses just before this happened say that they saw a girl grow angel wings and summon some kind of giant dragon, but a different looking dragon from the one that attacked. Suddenly, the girl was back to normal and the city was rebuilt. Could this girl have something to do with the city being rebuilt? Could this be the same girl who was seen at the park?

One woman says yes. Although she has declined to come on camera, oddly enough, she says she spoke too this girl, who said that she just wanted to help rebuild. The woman also said that the girl was with who she thought was her boyfriend. The woman says he seemed to have fangs, and just hid behind the girl the entire time they were talking. Is it possible he isn't her boyfriend, but some kind of witch's familiar in disguise? Maybe the skeleton? We may never know.

What we do know is that someone, most likely this girl, has been helping the city rebuild after a time of destruction. If only the city had a good witch to help all those years ago..."

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
*hold tightly onto Johnny the whole time*

Well, at least we weren't described... Although everyone present would know I was the one with wings and the dragon...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
And anyone with half a brain would probably figure out I'm your boyfriend with fangs since I'm the only guy you really are seen with :/

Jeez...maybe we need to start disguising ourselves...

DrDientes

Reaction score
Hi! I'm Sally. This is the Creature Calamity Club, right? I think I'm kinda lost here.

Lola p

Reaction score
**looks around**

**in a fake kind of voice***

I have no idea What you are talking about, citizen!

***in low voice***

Come inside. Quickly.

Hubert

Reaction score
*sees Sally*

Oh, hello! Welcome to our building! Are you a new tenant?