The Creature Calamity Club

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Clerk: Ok then, so I guess you wouldn't mind holding this? *pulls out talisman* You know, some crazy guy who looked like a scientist gave that to me. He kept ranting about how horrible monsters are and stuff...but I don't believe it. And I know you don't believe it. You know why? My great grandfather was a werewolf.

Lola p

Reaction score
You don't really believe in that silly child's play, do you?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Clerk: I may never have met him, but my grandmother says that this bracelet was made out of the silver bullets that *trails off*

This is getting awkward...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Clerk: You probably think I'm crazy...*facepalm* But I tell you. Monsters are real. But don't listen to anyone who tells you that they are all bad. They are NOT...I was just hoping I could finally meet a werewolf in person...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Clerk: *hides face* I am so embarrassed...the boss says if I go off on this kind of rant again I'd be fired...it doesn't help you are now just messing with me...

Lola p

Reaction score
No... Listen... Folow me...

** secretly teleports items away**

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Clerk: *looks around* No one is here...if this is some kind of joke I am not going to be very amused...

**Is this wise? What if you can't control yourself? Want me to sneak away and get you a belt?**

Lola p

Reaction score
I have mine on... Ill be fine...*

Follow me madam.

*leads to forest*