The Creature Calamity Club

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Louis - after the alligator from The Princess And The Frog, who in turn was named after Louis Armstrong. And Rippy is a reference to the song Rippy The Gator. It's a pretty mean song. I actually prefer The Last Sasketchewan Pirate or Oh God I'm Santa Claus :stick_out_tongue:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Ah, ok :stick_out_tongue:

So um...is there anything in particular you want to talk about? Cause honestly I have nothing

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Blame my brother, I got those songs from him :stick_out_tongue:

*shrug and wrap my tail around his waist*

How about we take a walk down the road tomorrow? I think there was something at the end of the road but we had no chance to go there that day because those monsters from the forest attacked us. Hey, whatever happened to them?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
We could...

I have no idea what happened to them. They chased after one of my shadow creatures and just kinda disappeared. Maybe they were being controlled by the queen and after her defeat we broke the spell...

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Let's hope they were actually good guys...

*rest my head on his chest*
I was really scared when the queen noticed that my squeak didn't sound human. But to be honest, the moment she discovered you when we first encountered her was worse...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I'm just glad nothing horrible came out of those two things...

I think I was more concerned about her finding us in human form. It's probably a bad idea to transform in front of people who want to kill you...