The Creature Calamity Club

Lola p

Reaction score
*Talking out loud, but whispering*

Guys... If I die from this... Just want you all to know you guys are great....

Vincent L

Reaction score
**What are you doing, Grace?!**

**(to Yuna) Don't worry, I'll tell you everything**

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Another scientist: But how are we going to get it here? It has eluded all attempts to capture it. The lab under the monitoring center had it, and started to copy his dna structure, but...if you can believe it, that thing has a girlfriend, and she came to it's rescue. Of course those idiots over there just HAD to activate the homing device in it's brain...we all knew it was one use. We all agreed to use it only when we were sure the bat demon was going to be caught for good.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
**I know... but can ou blame me for being worried?**

*hear what the other scientist says and get angry*

**Okay, I don't care how we kill those guys but let me force feed that one with the remains of another scientist when we're done**

Lola p

Reaction score
** I am just saying.... We don't know what will happen.... **

** (To Yuna ) Will do **

Vincent L

Reaction score
*in both telepathy and LL*
Maybe if I can get one of the scientists to break my orb…but that will be too risky.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Scientist: Good question...I don't really know how to answer that...it has a way to escape just as much as that hybrid did. It's a shame really. If it hadn't have died, we could have had two extremely powerful superweapons. The army might not have even needed soldiers...but now, sadly, all that is left is the bat demon. We have barely a week to hunt it down. We NEED that money. All those failed attempts 15 years ago set us back.

*looks at Yuna*

*thinks oh god...

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
**Wait... they're only doing this to you for money? Let's make sure they all suffer when we attack them**