The Creature Calamity Club

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
*suddenly, goth future him appears in a cloud of black smoke next to them*

FJ: So what's everyone looking at?

*screams and falls sideways*

FJ: That's no way to treat your future self, even if he did used to be evil...

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
*to Goth Johnny*
I think he's just surprised or you're one of the things he lost his memories of last time he died :/

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
FJ: Died?

*squeaks in fear*

FJ: You don't remember me?

*looks at Yuna with big eyes*

FJ: Maybe that's a good thing :/ Yeah, listen, I came back because I figured you might be having trouble with your blood cravings...

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
It's a long story but it caued him to lost his memories. I tried to restore everything but he doesn't remember everything, unfortunately.

*nod to what Goth Johnny said while hugging Present Johnny*
He has and we're at loss what we should do...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
FJ: I hate to say it but there isn't a cure. At least, that I've been able to find

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
No cure? O_O

*look down, distressed by the news*

*speak slowly, thinking out loud*
But... you said you were unable to find one... It doesn't mean there really isn't a cure. Perhaps teamwork is required to find a cure...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
FJ: Well, its too late for me. Animal blood makes me sick. The thing about human blood is that its addictive...and its worse for non human blood drinkers who start drinking it.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
*in shock*
Then we have to find a way to get rid of this problem fast.

(I'm watching something with my mother again. I'll be back in three and a half hours or so)

Vicki Fraggle

Reaction score
*yawns and stretches, feeling Darren isn't next to me, I look around and spot him sitting on a couch, deep in thought*
Good morning.
*puts my arms around him*
Darren: I need to go to my lab today, I promise, I won't get carried away with weapons, but I do need to get a few things.

Me: Alright, we'll check in with the others and let them know we'll be gone most of the day. Maybe there's something they need that you can help with.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
*hugs Yuna*

So...you're me from the future and you drink blood...am I going to look like you?

FJ: -_- No...I'm you from ONE possible future.

.....I wish I could rmember meeting you before

FJ: It's better that you don't. Look, you aren't going to be able to live on animal blood much longer. That's why these blackouts are happening. Your body is forcing itself to get blood. One thing you can do is mix human blood with animal blood to start off. That's what I did until I couldn't drink animal blood anymore. It helps with being able to control yourself when you do choose to drink it.