The Creature Calamity Club

Vicki Fraggle

Reaction score
*runs up to apartment and yanks open door*
Hey, Francis!

Darren:*looks at Vicki shocked* What's wrong?

I called you and you didn't answer! Yuna had to help me! How am I supposed to contribute when I have to keep getting help? I've been a small cat for the past half hour!

Darren:You called? I didn't hear you, what do you mean cat?

*shows him bracelet and explains whole thing*

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
*watches his future self eat*

Uh...so...do you have ghost powers still?

*FJ stops eating and gives him a death glare, turns into mist and back, zooming up to his face, eyes a deeper red than usual*

@_@

*FJ looks like he's about to say something but relaxes and backs off*

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I-i-i'm gonna go get dressed too @_@

*speed dashes into the bedroom*

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Huh?

*look at where Present Time Johnny stood just a moment ago before looking at his future self*
Did I miss something?

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
I see... Guess it's on of those memories I couldn't restore...

*sigh*
I wonder what other memories couldn't be restored...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
FJ: O_0 that has nothing to do with it...actually, what you didn't see was that the dragon spirit forced my ghost half out of me...

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
I actually meant that the memory of having seen how you lost your ghost half hasn't been restored. Guess I just wasn't clear on that :/

*tilt head*
And I always thought it was all the machine's doing that you lost your ghost half. But I guess the dragon and your ghost half both struggled inside your body and the dragon was just too strong...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
FJ: Unfortunately, when you have ghost powers, your ghost half is pretty much a separate entity that you control. If, somehow the ghost form is separated, it becomes a new being...it will have your personality to the extreme. Whatever you are obsessed with at the time will he the ghost's driving force and you get what was left over. There was still a part of me that really wanted to fight whatever was happening. I think that's the part my ghost got...until the dragon killed it. Yes, ghosts can be killed.